MAC Seminar in Brisbane!!!

vintageroses

Hey loves!

So i went down to the MAC store in the city today to check out the spring forecast collection
drools.gif
drools.gif
! The MA & i was talking for abit, I was almost going to pay for my purchase when i the she told me there was a seminar on this wednesday! So i decided to put my items on hold and go for the seminar & purchase my stuff on the day itself!
mac_addict.gif

Anyone of you going for the seminar? It's at Myer's Centre!

Also have any of you gone for a MAC seminar in Brisbane or in Aus? Tell me about it!
greengrin.gif

thanks guys! x

iheartmakeup

I went to a smokey eyes semonar at MAC a few years ago, I really loved it. I'm not too sure how different it is to a collection launch one though.

There were about 8 of us and 2 of us had our makeup done in different styles and everyone else recreated a look with the help of the makeup artists. It was fun!
greengrin.gif

vintageroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup
I went to a smokey eyes semonar at MAC a few years ago, I really loved it. I'm not too sure how different it is to a collection launch one though.

There were about 8 of us and 2 of us had our makeup done in different styles and everyone else recreated a look with the help of the makeup artists. It was fun!
greengrin.gif

Sounds fun! The one i'm going for is for the spring forecast collection(which is already so yester-year here on specktra!hahas), she told me they will be teaching us to use different colours for different looks!If i learn something really good i'll share! but anyways i think it will be fun!
smiles.gif
yays thank you for your reply! <3

aussiemacluvrrr

I have been to one of the launch nights/seminars (I think it was for Graphic Garden) and it was a lot of fun... My recommendation is to go there with only a little bit of makeup on, because then they are more likely to chose you to be a model for them
greengrin.gif

The usually have champagne and nibblies and they teach you about the products and the different uses...
greengrin.gif

vintageroses

haha! okayys thank youuuu so much! :) yeah i'm going after uni & i dont really wear makeup to uni so it should be fine! :) thanks hun!
winkiss.gif

vintageroses

Just got back & it was AWESOME! Thanks huns for all the advice! I will defiantly be going back again! But i spend so much!
ssad.gif
what's new! HAHA
mac_haul.gif
That was really my face when i got all my stuff! HAHA

rockin26

^^ That's the kicker with those nights, you always spend up big! I spent way more at the HK night than I planned to

vintageroses

HAH yesss! I knw right! But i learnt so much! & i would LOVE to attend these seminars again! & i would use everything i bought, so that not too bad! hehes.
tong.gif