MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

mango13

Last night received an email from macys saying that my order got cancelled because the item i ordered (cheeky buger blush) wasnt avaliable anymore
ssad.gif
That sucks!!! Maybe they'll restock it again. Nordstrom had it online a few day ago as well... they may also restock. Good luck, I hope you can find another one.

karlaedith

That sucks!!! Maybe they'll restock it again. Nordstrom had it online a few day ago as well... they may also restock. Good luck, I hope you can find another one.
Thanks, for now i will have to stalk macys and nordstorm to see if they restock or just wait for a repromote :(

DeAnn Smith

now having skipper's remorse over cranberry liner and sorta wish I had gotten the Sharon blush. Do love Cheeky Buggar.

The cranberry liner seems awesome after watching the video posted above.

Vandekamp

now having skipper's remorse over cranberry liner and sorta wish I had gotten the Sharon blush. Do love Cheeky Buggar.

The cranberry liner seems awesome after watching the video posted above.
DeAnn I hope you can get your hands on the Cranberry Liner from someone in the clearance bin. I love wearing it alone as a lipstick. It's a beautiful color. I think it will be back.

Diamond laTwerk

Ummm...yeah pretty late now but....I GOT A SMALL HAUL. :) Couldn't help it! Got Riot House and Strip Poker! I fell in LOVE with dodgy girl when i saw it in person and even more now that it's so exclusive but ugh SOLD OUT. Whatevs, Jesus probs didn't want me to have it...all in God's plan haha! Anyway, I AM LIVING for RH, i was practically moaning as I wass putting it on! SP is pretty too, like REALLY pretty, a peachy nude! These are just actually my first mac lipsticks, had some before and borrowed others but these are the first ones I bought with my own money! ️ Anyways, love the colors, HATE the formula. God, people weren't kidding about it....so CRACKY on me! Literally after 30 seconds sp CRACKS. Ugh, any solutions? I've been putting it on and off for the past few hours, pretty sure I've already made a dent..HAHA P.s. Any legit dupes for dodgy girl? Can't get over it, been putting the tubes up to my list to visualize what it looks like on!

ksweitzer777

oh I think I'm gonna have to hunt down strip poker,its so pretty. I have Kelly yum yum dodgy girl, Kelly's quad and cranberry lipliner....but after seeing this I definitely want strip poker and cheeky booger.

Vandekamp

oh I think I'm gonna have to hunt down strip poker,its so pretty. I have Kelly yum yum dodgy girl, Kelly's quad and cranberry lipliner....but after seeing this I definitely want strip poker and cheeky booger.
As much as I love my Cranberry Lip Liner, I totally forgot about until just now. I may wear it tomorrow. Thanks.

maybeline46

I used Kelly's quad today! I have so much stuff that I have to MAKE myself use different things randomly. Please excuse my hair!! Hopefully you can see it well: