MAC She-Demon Halloween 2009

stickles

Just adding to the attempts here at the Face Charts!

Face Chart:
w204046357.jpg

My gimpy version:

w204046430.jpg

well, that was fun, if not completely successful. I wasn't happy with how thick the brows were at the end, and if you looked closely at the teeth, they were painted onto my bottom lip and since my lip stuck out a bit, I looked a little buck-toothed lol.

If I were to try more Halloween masks, I'd probably do the following:
1. Use actual Halloween makeup to increase the vibrancy of the colors, powder shadows just don't cut it, and there don't exist MAC Pro stores in this country
2. Use Carbon instead of Black Tied (so hard to blend!)
3. Work on the blending....the flash shows what a crappy job I did.
4. Use something to cover up the brows, but this was a whim, so I guess you just work with whatcha got.

What I used:
Red side of Mi'Lady MES
Blacktrack F/L for outlining
Benefit cream shadow in Towne car for filling
Black Tied E/S
Clarity E/S
Random shimmery white E/S (must remember to get Gesso next time)
Black Ware glimmerglass (which is the only reason the lips look a proper shade of black)
Shu Uemura matte white cream shadow

What shall I try next...
greengrin.gif

jmgjwd

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickles
Just adding to the attempts here at the Face Charts!

Face Chart:
w204046357.jpg

My gimpy version:

w204046430.jpg

well, that was fun, if not completely successful. I wasn't happy with how thick the brows were at the end, and if you looked closely at the teeth, they were painted onto my bottom lip and since my lip stuck out a bit, I looked a little buck-toothed lol.

If I were to try more Halloween masks, I'd probably do the following:
1. Use actual Halloween makeup to increase the vibrancy of the colors, powder shadows just don't cut it, and there don't exist MAC Pro stores in this country
2. Use Carbon instead of Black Tied (so hard to blend!)
3. Work on the blending....the flash shows what a crappy job I did.
4. Use something to cover up the brows, but this was a whim, so I guess you just work with whatcha got.

What I used:
Red side of Mi'Lady MES
Blacktrack F/L for outlining
Benefit cream shadow in Towne car for filling
Black Tied E/S
Clarity E/S
Random shimmery white E/S (must remember to get Gesso next time)
Black Ware glimmerglass (which is the only reason the lips look a proper shade of black)
Shu Uemura matte white cream shadow

What shall I try next...
greengrin.gif

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! LOVE IT!!!

FiestyFemme

You know after seeing the face chart I wondered how it was going to look, but dang! Yours looks awesome... it really is scary!

blazeno.8

Amazing! I love this! I'm thinking that Halloween makeup might be the way to go, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm going to try making a nice mixing medium and using that w/ Halloween makeup.

amyzon

That's fucking amazing.... You just remind me how much I love makeup and how cool it is that makeup can have visual impact like that.
smiles.gif