MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook - February 2012

LMD84

Place all your MAC Shop and Cook swatches and product photographs in this thread - please ensure that your images are clear, in focus and as colour-accurate as possible! For the sake of clarity, I ask that official product images and swatches (those that you would find on a mailer postcard, sourced from MAC or posted on the official MAC website) are not posted in this thread.
Please remember that Specktra has a posting guideline that all posted images be no wider than 640 pixels or higher than 800 pixels - if your image is any larger than that, please make a text link to the image instead.​

15nrvdc.gif

Check out the MAC Shop and Cook for the latest spicy dish:MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

dancinbluegirl

Innocence, Beware! Naughty Saute, Runaway Red, Watch Me Simmer, Dish It Up, and Quick Sizzle

Added Goodness, Midnight Snack, Wholesome Fluidlines

Call Me Bubbles Eyeshadow Quad: Call Me Bubbles, Fresh Daily, Full of Flavour, and Brash

Florida, Optimistic Orange, and Restores Dazzle! Cremeblend Blushes

goldilocks88

Apologies for the crappy Blackberry pic, but here are a few swatches:

Industrial pearlglide liner (Vera)
Undercurrent pearlglide liner (Vera)
Enchantee Kissable Lip Colour

Enchantee on the lips:

GlamQueen21

Call Me Bubbles Quad

Hush Hush and Tread Gently Tendertones

So Vain Kissable Lip Colour

Runaway Red, Watch me Simmer, Naughty Saute, Quick Sizzle

Call Me Bubbles Quad, Quick Sizzle l/s, Runaway Red l/s, Naughty Saute l/s, Watch Me Simmer l/s, Hush Hush Tendertone, Tread Gently Tendertone

herpderp

is naughty saute verry similar to viva glam gaga or pink nouveau? i dont want to buy something that i have that has a similar colour:)

afulton

Lipsticks: Top to Bottom
Hush Hush Tendertone, Watch Me Simmer, Naughty Saute, Quick Sizzle

aSoftBlackStar

I attempted to make these swatches as true to the color as possible. Admin edit - Per forum TOS please keep self promotion limited to a link to a personal website in your signature area.

katred

Specktra Bestie
A few images from my haul

Runaway Red, Dish It Up

Scandelicious, So Vain

Colour Added quad

Shop & Drop quad

Call Me Bubbles quad

Full review and more swatches here.

LeeleeBell

Cute over-wrap (inside is a normal black mac l/s box) :)

Quick Sizzle

Swatches:
L-R: Illa Atomic, MAC Quick Sizzle, MAC Impassoned, VS Hot Spot, EL Stay Pinkberry