MAC So Reel / Reel Sexy discussion

mrsdee

I am on the hunt for a Heroine Lipstick for a coworker, she told me she found one on ebay for $109 and I nearly fell out of my seat!
WTF2.gif

I talked her out of buying it. Has anyone been to CCO in Napa, CA lately? that is my nearest one (1 hour away).
I was going to make a trip out there soon but right now I'm broke after the MM release.
crybaby.gif

Can't believe how people on ebay take advantage like that. I mean I can justify $30-$40 for a LE lipstick but $109??? INSANE. just INSANE!

Copperhead

I am on the hunt for a Heroine Lipstick for a coworker, she told me she found one on ebay for $109 and I nearly fell out of my seat!
WTF2.gif

I talked her out of buying it. Has anyone been to CCO in Napa, CA lately? that is my nearest one (1 hour away).
I was going to make a trip out there soon but right now I'm broke after the MM release.
crybaby.gif

Can't believe how people on ebay take advantage like that. I mean I can justify $30-$40 for a LE lipstick but $109??? INSANE. just INSANE!
You mean she was actually thinking about paying that amount for it?
icon_eek.gif

mrsdee

You mean she was actually thinking about paying that amount for it?
icon_eek.gif
YES!!! and she was going to buy a CYY for $60 on there too. I told her to wait on the Heroine & CYY and I would help her find some for a decent price. She does love lipsticks. LOL

duku

WTF2.gif

crybaby.gif

Heroine is still available on the MAC Netherlands site, so perhaps if you ask Pinkdollface or another Specktrette from NL they'll be able to do a CP for you.

Pinkdollface

Heroine is still available on the MAC Netherlands site, so perhaps if you ask Pinkdollface or another Specktrette from NL they'll be able to do a CP for you.
I've done a lot of cp's lately and now that I'm busy with my internship and having problems with Mac NL's shipping I don't want to order a lot more packages. Sorry, but I can't help out.

duku

I've done a lot of cp's lately and now that I'm busy with my internship and having problems with Mac NL's shipping I don't want to order a lot more packages. Sorry, but I can't help out.
Fair enough, maybe someone else. Good luck with the internship! :)

jeriluvt

OMG, there are none available on my side (orlando,fl). I would certainly paypal you the funds to pick that up for me!!

jeriluvt

I didn't know anybody on here wanted Heroine...I haven't been on here but I just sold my Heroine swatched 1x for $10. If I stop at my CCOanytime soon, ill pick some up and keep you ladies posted if anything!
PRINCESSLISAX3.....Can you check to see if your CCO still has Heroine available pretty please? I would gladly paypal you the funds to get it for me!!!

BandNerdChic

I'm new here, yay! After hearing about this site over and over for the past year, I finally gave in. ;)

One of my roommates just discovered the Reel Sexy lipstick and is dying to get her hands on it. Any suggestions for where I might find one? I'm having a harder time locating it than usual when I stalk the internet for something. :p

Prettypackages

WTF2.gif

crybaby.gif

if you haven't left yet, call before you make the drive.

hwdsprincess

I love heroine I regret not getting another I love that lipstick I'm wearing it on my avatar if anyone EVER comes across it at a cco think of me lol PLEASE!!!

Yazmin

Quote: Originally Posted by hwdsprincess

I love heroine I regret not getting another I love that lipstick I'm wearing it on my avatar if anyone EVER comes across it at a cco think of me lol PLEASE!!!

I haven't seen it at my CCO yet - was just there on Thursday. I did just get 3 via a UK CP (thanks Pinkdollface
flower.gif
), so you're welcome to one, but it'd be more due to the GBP to USD currency conversion.

Edited: my mistake, it was an EU CP.
Editing to add: two are currently pending, and one remaining. Update: all gone!

Makeup-Bag

Please
anyone.gif
has a brand new heroine lipstick from the reel sexy collection available, iam willing to swap either any of these 2 lipsticks (a moxie or CYY) for it .

KMQE716

So as a few people have said they do have heroine circulating at the CCO. Crazy story I read maybe a week ago, a girl found heroine at a Maryland CCO (forget which one) but she started telling some people and they harassed the store manager so bad about it, they claimed to have sent the lipstick back to the CCO warehouse or inventory bc of the drama that was caused about it!! So it's out there, just hope people are not being eBay crazy and messing it up for people :(

Makeup-Bag

So it's out there, just hope people are not being eBay crazy and messing it up for people
ssad.gif
People are already going crazy.....c'mon selling this lipstick at a buy it now price of $150, these sellers know that people want and seem to be getting addicted to this lipstick (including myself hahaha
blush-anim-cl.gif
), ......Mac should have called this lipstick Heroin not Heroine
winks.gif