MAC Spiced Chocolate Quad- Lusting over this, is it worth it?

09zahraZahra

Hi everyone, ive been wanting this particular quad for nearly a year now and ive had no luck finding it :(, I even resorted to evilbay but there was none for sale on there, if anybody does have one id love to swap of even buy it from them :) Thank you

Mac-Guy

I would search on ebay on a regular basis. The quad shows up from time to time, so it is usually quite expensive (over 70 bucks).

One of the colors, Brash, was recently repromoted in Shop MAC. Maybe that will satisfy you?

09zahraZahra

The quad from shop cook collection, its called call me bubbles, i have that one and its great, but i dont know why i want this one so much :)

Mac-Guy

Yes, it's the CMB quad. Good luck on your SC quad search, but don't sweat it. There are so many new collections coming out, I'm sure you find something that makes you happy.

09zahraZahra

Thank you yeh i think ill probably just do that because im never going to find it and even when i do i think itl be cheaper if i just create my own palette with the shades :)

GlamQueen21

Spiced Chocolate Quad was the most popular Quad when Cult of Cherry collection launched in September of 2008. I regret not getting that quad and I too have been searching for it for 3 years tops and since I have both Nanogold and Brash, I had to stop by search for that quad.

Mac-Guy

It's just a matter of how much one is willing to spend on a quad. I think the highest I've seen was close to 200 bucks. Crazy!

jpohrer

Three of the four shades are easy to dupe with Coppering, Cranberry and Embark. Nanogold is harder to dupe, so you might search for it on ebay. Motif (discontinued) is close to Nanogold.

deidre

This is, by far, my favorite MAC quad - but I agree that it is very dupable. Plus, all the hype and limited availability of this quad has made me feel guilty when I do use it!