MAC Spring '07 Color Collections [moonbathe, sunstrip, tendertones, slimshine]

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Wow, I am probably in the minority here, but I am underwhelmed after seeing the pic. That is a good thing though, because C-Shock will break me. My list now includes the following:
- Firespot eyeshadow
- Afterdusk Blush
- Other Wordly Blush (maybe)
- Honeymoon l/s - B2M (maybe)

Anyone notice the nail lacquers are missing from the picture?

Yay and I'm really intresting how the bright orange lacquer will look!!

user79

It looks great!!
smiles.gif

I'm getting all the coral / orange shade products.
smiles.gif

Winthrop44

Quote:
Wow, I am probably in the minority here, but I am underwhelmed after seeing the pic. That is a good thing though, because C-Shock will break me.

That's a good thing because if you don't like it it probably means it will be compatible with my skintone AudreyNicole! LOL

lemurian

Ugh.. man, that packaging looks so tacky to me. Especially with those product colors... If I get anything it will be Molten Sol, maybe Firespot.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
That's a good thing because if you don't like it it probably means it will be compatible with my skintone AudreyNicole! LOL

lol.gif
clap.gif
lol.gif
I bet it will totally work for you!
smiles.gif
Just save a Firespot e/s for me, and you can have the rest!
winks.gif

juicyaddict

Wow! This collection looks fantastic! I can't wait to see in person! And the packaging is nice, hmmm... wonder if I will depot these shadows. The lippies look very nice.

charismaticlime

Did anyone else notice on the Moonbathe colour story thread, both Cosmic e/s and Other Wordly blush are described as "Warm yellow gold with gold pearl"? If they're the exact same colour, wouldn't it be almost pointless to purchase both?

peaudane

In the pic, Cosmic e/s looks like a taupey gold. I hope the pic is accurate. I don't ike yellow gold e/s.

dreamqueen

Quote:
Wow, I am probably in the minority here, but I am underwhelmed after seeing the pic. That is a good thing though, because C-Shock will break me. My list now includes the following:
- Firespot eyeshadow
- Afterdusk Blush
- Other Wordly Blush (maybe)
- Honeymoon l/s - B2M (maybe)

Anyone notice the nail lacquers are missing from the picture?

No, I am totally with you on this one. It is waayy to warm toned for me, wich makes me happy since we will have new msf's and other cool goodies still this year. Yayye, I can for the most part skip this and c-shock!!!!

princess

Moonbathe looks too warm for me too sadly. Maybe I'll just get a lipglass and a blush but I have to test them first.

Winthrop44

I think alot of Moonbathe looks very brown and drab in this latest pic, but not in the swatches posted earlier. These whole collection pics often turn out to be not all that representative of reality IMHO.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Tendertones looks like a waste of money. I might get a shadow and maybe something else from Moonbathe, but I cant wait for C-Shock!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
Did anyone else notice on the Moonbathe colour story thread, both Cosmic e/s and Other Wordly blush are described as "Warm yellow gold with gold pearl"? If they're the exact same colour, wouldn't it be almost pointless to purchase both?

I noticed that too. Might as well by the blush so at least you have a bigger eye shadow!