MAC Sticky Wicket - how rare is this?

goldenhen

Hi all, I hope it's okay to ask this question here: how rare is Mac Sticky Wicket? How sought after is it? I know it was just made for the Luella show and won't ever be repeated but is it something that people actually want, like Stereo Rose or whatever? You never see Sticky Wicket on Ebay so I find it hard to judge!

Junkie

I've seen a few wishlists with Sticky Wicket in them, and I bet if one was ever sold by a member, it would go pretty quick. Although, it would be kinda old by now, so I dunno if that would affect the price. Its probably up there in the top 5 rarest items....top 10 for sure.

Personally, the hype behind it being extremely hard to find ups the "want" factor, but it really depends on what kind of product it is in order for me to get something that old. Eyeshadows yes, pigments yes. Stuff like glosses, lip products, creams - probably not.

You'll always find someone who would want it though. Its a reallllllly nice colour
smiles.gif

I wish I would have kept it when my trainer gave it to me in Seattle!!! But if you add Rose pigment to smiths rosebud salve it gives the same effects. I hope this helps
smiles.gif

HOTasFCUK

I remember seeing a pic of this on here back in 2005 when i first found Specktra and got into MAC. It is very pretty but was even rare & HTF back then. There use to be a site i think it was called MAC gallery with all pics and swatches but one day the link stopped working. They had a pic of it. Looks very sticky! I always like the name, it has a cute ring to it.