icon_bump.gif

as_cute_as_pie

yep millenia is a pro and the mall itself is ever so nice
i never even noticed a mac store at florida mall hah
no suggestions sorry
except for the obvious of pro pigments and mixing medium
and yeh thats rite no mixing medium or anything pro at florida

Hikaru-chan

Your better of going to the MAC Pro store in the Mall of Millenia you will have plenty to choose from.
The MAC store in the Florida mall is nice but you don't have such a big selection.

crystalpenguin13

i've only been to the millenia, but i LOVE the MA's there. and all the pro stuff and some recently d/c. just a hint (since the mall is FRIKKING HUGE
icon_eek.gif
), go in through the food court entrance, and the store is just to the right after you exit
smiles.gif

depecher

As far as must have pigments, two that come to my mind are:

Vanilla
Teal
Coco---if you can find this.

I use these all the time. They are fantastic. What other colors do you like? I am sure I can rattle off a list of suggestions, but not knowing what you like makes it hard.

Jennifer Mcfly

Def. hit Millenia, b/c it's a pro store! I was at the CCO in Orlando a few weeks ago and they didn't have a very big MAC selection.

depecher

I would recommend that you check out:

Kelly Green
Pink Pearl
Cool Pink
Clear Blue Sky

You could get samples of these to see if you really like them.

You will LOVE Moon's Reflection. This is the best blue ever! I would also recommend these veluxe pearls:

Beautiful Iris (lavender)
Lavender Sky (pinky lavender=LOVE)
Shimmermoss (green)
Dazzlelight (reminds me of vanilla pigment in an eyeshadow)

Jennifer Mcfly

If you want to get fuscia pigment (reg), then I say you should just get Bright Fuscia (Pro). I have it and it's way HOT! Better then the regular fuscia pigment.

crystalpenguin13

amen for the bright fuschia!!!!
and def. pick up mixing medium, the water-based kind
and steel blue pig makes the HOTTEST smoky eye with black tied.
and imo, the cco in orlando kicks the one in st. augustine's ass!
(and btw, when i went to the mall at millenia a few weeks ago, they still had metal rock and porcelain pink
smiles.gif

Whitney Costner

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalpenguin13
and imo, the cco in orlando kicks the one in st. augustine's ass!

What's "CCO"? Is it a makeup store? Sorry, if I sound a bit ignorant.
rofl.gif

And yes, the MAC store at Millenia has a much better selection than FL Mall, I've discovered.
The MA's are nicer at FL Mall, though. Which can be very important in my book! But if you go to Millenia, ask for Katherine. She's a very friendly, older, lady. She'll fix you up!

Whitney Costner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitney Costner
rofl.gif

Ahhh! Nevermind! I found out! It stands for "The Cosmetics Company Store". Now, I've gotta go and check that out sometime!
th_wink3.gif

andrialyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitney Costner
rofl.gif

And yes, the MAC store at Millenia has a much better selection than FL Mall, I've discovered.
The MA's are nicer at FL Mall, though. Which can be very important in my book! But if you go to Millenia, ask for Katherine. She's a very friendly, older, lady. She'll fix you up!

I've only been to the one at the Mall at Millenia, and the first time that I went I wanted to cry the MA was extremely rude!!!
angry.gif

But Yes! Katherine is sooooo wonderful and helpful, I also suggest having her help you out! I just discovered that there was a MAC at the florida mall and plan on checking that one out myself... they also have sephora! Never been to a sephora store, just the internet so that'll be cool to check out.