MAC Strada dupe?

BuickMackane

Hello ladies!

I finally decided to bite the bullet and get Strada to use as a contour colour only to find out that it was long discontinued (for some reason I thought it was pro-only).

I'm quite pale (with neutral-yellow undertones) and I have a hard time finding contour colours. For reference, I use 0 Porcelain in Sisley's Phyto-Teint Eclat fluid foundation (and I'm Porcelain Ivory in Laura Mercier). I never used MAC foundations so I don't know what shade I am in MAC.

Strada looked like a great option for me because it was so light and neutral. Are you aware of any other shades out there similar to Strada?

Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

Mac-Guy

How about the Pro Sculpting Powder in Bone Beige? It's warmer than Strada, but as you have yellow undertones, it should work well for you.

BuickMackane

Hmmm. I just looked at some pics online and it definitely looks promising. It actually reminds me of a Shiseido blush I've had for years (about 10 years, to be specific) and I'm about to hit the pan on. I'll be sure to check it out when I'm near a pro store.

Ta muchly for the suggestion!
smiles.gif

electrostars

I am an NW20 and I use strada for contouring. I'm down to the last few swipes of my strada blush. What is a good dupe for this that I can use?

Thanks!

shellygrrl

Staff member
I am an NW20 and I use strada for contouring. I'm down to the last few swipes of my strada blush. What is a good dupe for this that I can use? Thanks!
I think Estee Lauder has a dupe somewhere in their blush range. I forget the shade name. Other than that... NARS Olympia (contour side), perhaps? MAC doesn't really have a dupe for it.