MAC - Strange Hybrid - May 2007

Alliestella

With Flash :

jardinairespigment.jpg

No Flash :

jardinr.jpg

rnsmelody

heres a swatch wth color comp. on the mac card. Sorry i couldnt do one on the skin, i didnt want to drive home with e/s all over me heheh
lr: floral fantasy, endless love ; stomp d/c, lorac e/s delight (exact simlier to mac stars & rocket); fertile (it looks black on the white card), rose blanc

swatch005.jpg

Colorqueen

Hi everyone!
I was shocked when I finally saw Orchidazzle in person because none of the photos I had seen online were anything like it looked on my lips! In person when using magenta lipliner, it looks like a sheer version of STILETTO- my all time favorite lipstick.

Had I known this, I would have ordered MANY of these- as I have looked for this color for a long time. Perhaps these photos will help anyone else like me who has to order MAC sight unseen.

Here are my photos for you to see

hothouseorchidazzle.jpg

strangehybridprizepetal.jpg

I wanted to mention that in the second photo, the Strange Hybrid side also has Prize Petal gloss over it too. The other side is just the Prize Petal gloss by itself.

Also, on both photos, the liner is not UNDER the lipsticks it is just on the rims and blended in a little.

eowyn797

comparison swatches of FERTILE, FLORAL FANTASY, ROSE BLANC & SEEDLING on NW15 skin, no base, no flash, direct natural light

swatches-SH.jpg

i may have messed up the labeling on the two purples...the very last swatches on the far left of each are Plum Dressing and Hepcat, but i may have reversed them...i forget.
swatches-SHFertile.jpg

swatches-SHFloral.jpg

swatches-SHRoseBlanc.jpg

swatches-SHSeedling.jpg

AudreyNicole

This is not the best picture, but hopefully it will be helpful. These are all the teal shadows that I own on NW15 skin.

Top Row (L-R): Brill, Surreal, Zonk Bleu!, Electric Eel, Plumage
Bottom Row (L-R): Steamy, Moonflower, Meadowland, Pompous Blue, Blue Edge

On me, Moonflower is VERY similar to Zonk Bleu!

teal-swatches.jpg

Again, NW15 wearing Petalpoint, Fertile and Orchidazzle:

SH3.jpg

ginger9

I know I'm a little late but I just picked up Hothouse today. IRL I would say there's slightly more fuschia-purplish tinge than in my pictures.

Hothouse l/g swatch
Indoor with camera flash on C/NC35 complexion:
hothouse1.jpg

Indoor without flash using alternate light source:

hothouse2.jpg