MAC Studio Fix or MUFE DUO MAT? HELP!

shadowaddict

I have been using Studio Fix for a while now but I am having to constantly blot with paper and then with blot powder. As you can see I have very oily skin. How does the DUO MAT compare? I've heard DUO MAT is really good. Does it stay matt longer and help the oil not come through? How about the amount of coverage? Also does DUO MAT look cakey either at first or after a couple of hours? I can get a great look with Studio Fix but it just doesn't last very long. It starts to seperate because of my oil and I can't use SF to touch up because then it's all cakey and gross. Any suggestions?

Kuuipo

Duo-Mat doesn't get cakey, and it should not break you out. It's got nice coverage and comes in a good selection of colours. Studio Fix has nice coverage but it broke me out.

shadowaddict

icon_bump.gif

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
Duo-Mat doesn't get cakey, and it should not break you out. It's got nice coverage and comes in a good selection of colours. Studio Fix has nice coverage but it broke me out.

I totally agree with this. My skin does not do well with MAC foundations, and SF breaks me out terribly. The MUFE product is lovely. I would definitely try it on at a store/counter to get a colour match and test drive it.

Simply Elegant

I haven't tried studio fix but I love duo mat. It has the most coverage out of all the powder foundations I've tried and it has really good oil control and doesn't look cakey or oxidise. It can cling to dry spots a bit so I'd only recommend it to someone who has oily skin or at least combination skin.

marielle78

I love duo mat, but you get less product for more money. I think that it's a lot better than studio fix though.