MAC - Style Black Discussion

dreamer246

I have all 4 MES from this collection, only used 2 of them once each before, and the other 2 remain unused. I wonder why I'm even holding on to them.
mac_addict.gif

Copperhead

I would still totally buy Gilt By Association and Young Punk. I only got Blue Flame. Im still puzzled as to why I did that *shrugs*

And my silly self, Young Punk was the only shadow I got from that collection and I was kicking myself for not getting Blue Flame and GBA.
ohboy.gif

MAChostage

I actually saw Blackfire glimmerglass at my CCO a few weeks ago, but that was the only SB item I've ever seen in there.

I didnt buy anything from this collection either.....idk what happened. I think I was waiting to see what would pop up in the CCO but I never saw anything....sad

Fiberluver

So glad MAC re-promoted the mes from this collection.

I have to get my hands on Cinderfella before they go away next year or are they perm?

valkolak

I know this is an ancient thread but I was browsing CVS today and one of Revlon's new polishes might be a dupe for Seriously Hip n/p. I'm not sure how popular it was but it's one of the items I would love to have gotten with this collection. I can only go by swatches of SH but Revlon's Enthrall n/p looks very similar.

Latest posts