MAC Style Voyager Collection

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
''For the voyager with an insatiable appetite for style, complete your carry-on with an exclusive line of signature accessories inspired by M∙A∙C flagship stores globally. Collect them all, letting these M∙A∙C souvenirs transport you to your favourite destination at a moment’s notice.''

- Makeup Bag $35.00
This perfect-sized makeup bag neatly houses all of your beauty needs. Outfitted in black cotton canvas featuring M∙A∙C’s signature white graffiti, which is contrasted with the bold-hued label of your iconic locale.

- Tote $45.00
This carry-all tote is spacious enough to carry all your travel essentials, with an inside pocket to keep petite items organized, too. Outfitted in black cotton canvas featuring M∙A∙C’s signature white graffiti, contrasted with the bold-hued label of your iconic locale.

- Mirror $25.00
This double-sided compact mirror allows for easy on-the-go touch-ups. Outfitted in black cotton canvas featuring M∙A∙C’s signature white graffiti, which is contrasted with the bold-hued label of your iconic locale.

5h Ave
Times Square
San Francisco
Champs-Elysees
Roma
Covent Garden
Chapel Street
Oxford Street
Seoul
Beijing
Rio

Kittily

This sounds interesting. I wonder if they'll be sold at each individual store only though. Probably.

nt234

Sounds like it could be either very cool and definite collector's items, or like it could be a disaster. lol. Definitely going to stay tuned for the pics.

MACGirl1908

I'm not sure about where this line is going but......I am sure that I want the mirror.. I hope it's online

Queenesq

I'm curious to see what the Times Square and 5th Ave mirrors look like since they're my go-to stores. Would definitely like to own the Champs Élysées and Rio versions for my collection.

Rikers Girl

Release date? Looks like I'm going to have to mysteriously get a stomach virus again on that day.:nanas:

Vandekamp

Looks like I'm going to have to mysteriously get a stomach virus again on that day.
nanaparty.gif
th_roll1.gif

dyingforyou

hmm they're not as wow as i was hoping... or really convey "5th ave" or "rio" except having the name splashed on the bag. disappointed!

Latest posts