MAC Summer Must Haves!

sa'raimilan

Hi ladies and gents, so I been saving up and creating a list of all the things I just have to have from MAC for my summer looks. The list is fairly long and I doubt I will get half of these things by the end of the summer but here is my wishlist:

Lippies & Liners
Show Orchid
Lavender Whip
Saint Germain
Ruby Woo
Please Me
Lickable
Girl About Town
& Clear Lipglass

Currant
Magenta
Plum
Hodgepodge

Shadows & Pigments
Steamy
Club
Sliverthron
All that Glitters
Stars&Rockets

Full Force Violet
Magenta Madness
Melon

Blush
Dollymix

There is a lot more that I want but this is just like 80% lol. So what's on your wishlist beauties! Thnks loves

berryLOVE

Great list.

I have All That Glitters and Melon. I loveeee them. I wear All That Glitters ALLLL the time, it's worth the buy.

sa'raimilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryLOVE
Great list.

I have All That Glitters and Melon. I loveeee them. I wear All That Glitters ALLLL the time, it's worth the buy.

Yes! I had All that Glitters but I used it so much til all there was, was pan. I think it a must have for summer and for all complexions. Its a beautiful color! I heard Melon is great so I have to try it.

LMD84

for once i don't have anything on my wishlist... well not for perm items anyways!
tong.gif
i have a list as long as my arm for the summer collections that are coming out!
tong.gif

sa'raimilan

^ yes I forogt about the collections. Wow where is my head at. I think I may have to push aside my perm wishlist.

Cleopatruh

I forgot to post my wishlist! It's so long, I only remember what I want when I glance at it on MUA, lol.
My MOST wanted items are these, though:
-Ripe Peach (this sucks because I swapped for it, and my package to the other swapper got lost in the mail so I never got my RP :,[)
-Tropic Glow Slimshine
-Fafi Hightop
-Coral Polyp
-Lavender Whip
-Sugar Overload Superglass
-Pink Lemonade and Phosphorelle lipglasses
-Style Minx, Sock Hop, Bonus Beat lipglasses
-Heatherette Alpha Girl beauty powder
-Stark Naked blush

I had some money stolen this weekend though so it looks like those will have to wait. :[

Miss Dynamite

Lipglass:
Underage
Pink Lemonade
Nymphette

Lipstick:
Viva Glam Gaga
Crosswires

Dazzleglass:
Baby Sparks

Eyeshadow:
Aquadisiac
Moon's Reflection
Humid
Swish
Passionate
Atlantic Blue
Winkle
Lucky Green

Liquidlast Liner:
Aqualine
Blue Herizon

Paint Pot:
Painterly
Rubenesque

Pigment:
Rose
Violet
Melon
Vanilla

Mineralize Blush:
Dainty
Gentle

sa'raimilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatruh
I forgot to post my wishlist! It's so long, I only remember what I want when I glance at it on MUA, lol.
My MOST wanted items are these, though:
-Ripe Peach (this sucks because I swapped for it, and my package to the other swapper got lost in the mail so I never got my RP :,[)
-Tropic Glow Slimshine
-Fafi Hightop
-Coral Polyp
-Lavender Whip
-Sugar Overload Superglass
-Pink Lemonade and Phosphorelle lipglasses
-Style Minx, Sock Hop, Bonus Beat lipglasses
-Heatherette Alpha Girl beauty powder
-Stark Naked blush

I had some money stolen this weekend though so it looks like those will have to wait. :[

Omg that is tragic. I know how it feels when someone steals from you. I love the list geesh now my list in just getting longer.