MAC Sundressing Body / Liquidlast May 2006

SMMY

I think the colors are great. A simple, bright pop of color for your eyes for summer. Plus it's just eyeliner, so it won't overwhelm your eyes. Just love the shades available too. I am so glad that these are going to be regular items at MAC. I am going to be picking up almost all of the colors on these.

campre

must have all the liquid eyeliners.
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

kimmy

dude. spray bronzer? what the hell? i need some of that. for sure. damn mac, i'm already poor and they really aren't helping me turn that around...

asteffey

i wantttttt..liquid eyeliner is easy to wear in the summer b/c otherwise i feel like my eyemake is melting off. damn humidity

brokenplaything

those liners are gonna rock..although...get ready for long lasting liners...
i've tried em, and even with cleanse off oil....they're hard to come off...they are intensly liquidlasting...
smiles.gif

AGB

i love love love those eyeliners .. yea n i believe that sundressing comes out may 4th n the sundressing body comes out the 18th

pugmommy7

*pant pant pant*
I am dying I want it all!
The liners, the spray and the blue poilish. YUMM! I am starting a fund!!!

XoXo

thanks for posting. I really want all those liquidlast liners! and the nail polishes!
th_worship.gif

poppy z

I have mine!!!! my first liquidlast liner. The entire collection of liners is available at the pro store in Paris and they are all great!!!
I took aqualine (to see a swatch, go to my Haul topic) and I love love it!!!