MAC Surf Baby, Blushes and stuff!

ElvenEyes

A bit of goodies from MAC during the latter half of this month, including a few necessities to stock up on, Surf Baby and my first 3 Blush Palettes, which I adore!!

sheaspearl83

Awesome haul! You have inspired me to drive 300 miles to get my first blush palette and of course, check out the CCO for more goodies!

Romina1

I've been thinking of getting a blush palette and start depotting by blushes for a while... your haul is a bad influence indeed... Could you write the name of the blushes in the right palette?

ElvenEyes

Sure! Here are the colours:

1st Palette (neutrals):
Buff, Tenderling, Prism
Cubic, Gingerly, Blush Baby

2nd Palette (pinks):
Well Dressed, Dame, Pinch O Peach
Pink Swoon, Coygirl, Breath of Plum

3rd Palette (peach and brights):
Mocha, Melba, Fleur Power
Peachykeen, Springsheen, Breezy

BeckyBenett

oddly enough i dont have any of the mac permanent blushes. i have a couple of nars that i love to death though.. which do u prefer?

anyways, as always, i LOVE your hauls!!

ElvenEyes

oddly enough i dont have any of the mac permanent blushes. i have a couple of nars that i love to death though.. which do u prefer?

anyways, as always, i LOVE your hauls!!
For my pale skin I love Well-Dressed and Dame for the soft pink look, Pink Swoon for a brighter pink kiss! Pinch of Peach warms my face up in a nice way. Coygirl looks a lot better on me than I expected because it is soft and sheer. Then Buff, Tenderling and Cubic and Gingerly are nice for a more natural buff neutral look on me. Lately I have fallen in love with Blushbaby and love how that looks, too! And some I have not used yet. Springsheen look bright, but swatched on my hand seems softer. I haven't tried Mocha or Melba yet, but was pleasantly surprised at how soft they look. I love blush so much! I love having such a variety to use!!

heart

Oh my! I LOVE your hauls (as you already know). I'm in a complete blush rampage at the moment so I am totally drooling over your new palettes. Lately I've been into NARS but this haul has pulled me right back to MAC. Oh boy. =P Also, cute Surf Baby stuff. I see you got both pigment stacks and a lot of the e/s. I only picked up Hibiscus, Bust Out, My Paradise, Sun Blonde, and Surf USA. What lippies did you pick up?

Anyway love the haul!

dreamer246

Oh gosh, you bought 3 blush palettes at one go?! Awesome stuff, hun! I love my blush palettes too, although I don't think I've hauled quite as many blushes all at once before... Oh wait, how could I have forgotten about the 9 Milani blushes that are on their way to me right now? :p Great haul, btw, enjoy your goodies! :D

ElvenEyes

Oh gosh, you bought 3 blush palettes at one go?! Awesome stuff, hun! I love my blush palettes too, although I don't think I've hauled quite as many blushes all at once before... Oh wait, how could I have forgotten about the 9 Milani blushes that are on their way to me right now? :p Great haul, btw, enjoy your goodies! :D
lol! Looking forward to seeing the Milani blushes! I knew I was going to do two, one with pinks and one with neutral buff colours. Then I kept thinking of others I wanted to include and others I have never tried before. And it kept growing. Hehehe....makeup has a way of doing that to me!

dreamer246

Let me know how Breezy works for you, and how it compares with Breath of Plum! It looks soooo pretty in the pic, I'm considering a CP to get it (it's a shade that's not available at MAC counters here, boo!).
winkiss.gif

dinah402

Wow, great haul, hun! I'm so jealous! I'm now doing the project 10-pan so now more makeup hauls for me. Not for a long time at least. =(