MAC Tabloid Beauty Discussion

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
A cool name wasted on an unexciting launch. A total skip for me.

I completely agree with you!! What a waste!!

COBI

I don't wear pro-longwear alone, but I wear them everyday.

I use a similar color to the lip color that I'm going to wear, put it on and then add my lip color before the longwear dries, it extends my lipcolor for hours without being the dryness that some experience with longwear alone. If I need to, I will add more of the lipcolor after the base app has dried to make sure the color I want is what I am seeing, but usually it's not necessary.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBI

I use a similar color to the lip color that I'm going to wear, put it on and then add my lip color before the longwear dries, it extends my lipcolor for hours without being the dryness that some experience with longwear alone. If I need to, I will add more of the lipcolor after the base app has dried to make sure the color I want is what I am seeing, but usually it's not necessary.

that is a good tip... i shall try that because i really don't give mine any love because they dry my lips out like hell!

Hypathya

Quote:

That's an awesome trick, most try it one of this days!!
yes.gif

kyoto

Quote:

This is exactly what I do too, so this collection is a must for me.

Babylard

Quote:

this works pretty well
th_worship.gif

purrtykitty

Not that anyone is too excited about this collection, but it is already up on MAC's website and it has special packaging. I don't know if it's just the boxes or boxes and product.

MzzRach

Is it just me, or does this collection seem rather half hearted? I mean, the prep and prime products are great, but I don't understand how they are "tabloid beauty"?

Seems like a collection with such a strong name could have had really exciting new product/new colour potential.
th_dunno.gif

GlamYOURUs

Tabloid Beauty should have been a huge collection mid May with all the hottest or popular products MAC had ever created! Kinda like bringing back the old favorites in new packaging.

This collection is so boring.
ssad.gif

Swirlgirl

Monica, I totally agree! There is so much they could have done with the name Tabloid Beauty...and this is what they do? It is kind of a let down.

GlamQueen21

This collection is a total 100% skip!!! What a waste and MAC should just do everyone's favorite products in this collection besides having both the Pro Longwear Lip Colours and the Pro Longwear Lustre Lip Colours.

mahonereh

Total let down. A waste of cute packaging in my opinion. I definitely agree w/ what GlamYOURUs said. Too bad they don't have you on their creative development team, lol.
winks.gif

Hypathya

I'm happy this is a boring collection!!

A brief breath between the awesome things coming this year!!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
I'm happy this is a boring collection!!

A brief breath between the awesome things coming this year!!

iagree.gif
i need to be saving money and not spending anymore! so this is a good thing!

xKiKix

i think the only "good" thing in this collection is the skin refined zone treatment, but even that is barely ok.

SKIP!!! (saving money for bigger and better things)