MAC The Matte Lip Collection (May 28/ June 4, 2015)

Ana A

I'm actually curious what's everyone's fav from the current mattes? (Maybe ill pick up an early bday gift for myself that I don't need lol)
That's a tough question because I want to say all of them, the ones I reach out for most are Russian Red, Diva, and Flat Out Fabulous although that's a retro matte. I have Pink Pigeon from back when it was LE (now perm) and is also very beautiful but I always forget about it. Relentlesly Red is super gorgeous too....see? tough question lol

DMcG9

I'm actually curious what's everyone's fav from the current mattes? (Maybe ill pick up an early bday gift for myself that I don't need lol)
That is a tough one. I really only use Heroine from the current permanent mattes and even that was just added in the past year and a bit. Every other matte I have that I love using is from their LE collections (
heart.gif
Nouvelle Vogue and Fashion Revival) or is Retro Matte (FOF, AFU, RW/RRW). I think it's fair to say we've all been waiting for an update to the permanent Matte colour range for a while.

thefbomb

That's a though question because I want to say all of them, the ones I reach out for most are Russian Red, Diva, and Flat Out Fabulous although that's a retro matte. I have Pink Pigeon from back when it was LE (now perm) and is also very beautiful but I always forget about it. Relentlesly Red is super gorgeous too....see? tough question lol
That is a tough one. I really only use Heroine from the current permanent mattes and even that was just added in the past year and a bit. Every other matte I have that I love using is from their LE collections :)heart: Nouvelle Vogue and Fashion Revival) or is Retro Matte (FOF, AFU, RW/RRW). I think it's fair to say we've all been waiting for an update to the permanent Matte colour range for a while. 
Yeah I have all of the perm retro mattes and they are my absolute favourite. Maybe I'll wait for this collection, I do have a lot (perm and LE). It's definitely hard to choose favs!

lyseD

That is a tough one. I really only use Heroine from the current permanent mattes and even that was just added in the past year and a bit. Every other matte I have that I love using is from their LE collections (
heart.gif
Nouvelle Vogue and Fashion Revival) or is Retro Matte (FOF, AFU, RW/RRW). I think it's fair to say we've all been waiting for an update to the permanent Matte colour range for a while.
Just remembered I have Nouvelle Vogue and haven't used it yet.
wtff.gif

Marsha Pomells

I know that my most used matte is Punk Couture. I use it so much, that I have a depotted BU. My least favourite to CYY, too bright on its own. CYY's been relegated to a mixer and inner lip colour. I own too many mattes

MAC_Fafinette14

Posted this in the Early Buzz 2015 thread; cross-posting it here:

Still on the navy lippie hunt, so...how does this new MAC shade compare to Illamasqua Disciple?
If it's in the same slightly warm-toned, marine-y navy range, I am anticipating its perm release--and super excited that I can B2M for it!!!!!

TommyCJC

I hope some of the repromotes are from slighly older collections... happy to wait and see what happens!!! Just SO glad they will be perm so it's not a stress getting them!!

I know a bunch of people are over the whole "Kylie Jenner" lip... But I personally still love it and those types of shades so I'm happy to see Whirl and Stone lippies be out and perm soon! I'm sure Kylie will buy a bunch herself! ;)

And no words needed for the blue!! It just makes me wonder if they will go for any other bold colours in this collection?? Green?? Yellow?? Probs not aha :p

Twinkle_Twinkle

heart.gif
Fashion Revival…Fashion Revival...Fashion Revival!!!!

I've never been that big into lippies but I am obsessed with FR and I get compliments every. single. time I wear it. I'm talking strangers on the street stop and me. I have one backup and I have been wishing and praying that it is re-promoted before I run out. If it is permanent I. WILL. FLIP. OUT!!!

thefbomb

Fashion Revival…Fashion Revival...Fashion Revival!!!!  I've never been that big into lippies but I am obsessed with FR and I get compliments every. single. time I wear it. I have one backup and I have been wishing and praying that it is re-promoted before I run out. If it is permanent I. WILL. FLIP. OUT!!!
I passed it up even though I liked it :(

jaymuse

Fashion Revival…Fashion Revival...Fashion Revival!!!!

I've never been that big into lippies but I am obsessed with FR and I get compliments every. single. time I wear it. I have one backup and I have been wishing and praying that it is re-promoted before I run out. If it is permanent I. WILL. FLIP. OUT!!!
I love FR too! That and Living Legend were my favorite from last fall's matte collection
sigh.gif

erine1881

Yay for the SIS comeback!!! I regret not buying it in the fall!
They aren't bringing back SiS. Just others from that collection.
I hope some of the repromotes are from slighly older collections... happy to wait and see what happens!!! Just SO glad they will be perm so it's not a stress getting them!! I know a bunch of people are over the whole "Kylie Jenner" lip... But I personally still love it and those types of shades so I'm happy to see Whirl and Stone lippies be out and perm soon! I'm sure Kylie will buy a bunch herself! ;)  And no words needed for the blue!! It just makes me wonder if they will go for any other bold colours in this collection?? Green?? Yellow?? Probs not aha :p 
If you mean older collections as in released within the last year or so, yes :lol:

Ana A

9 new lippies isn't so bad, I was afraid we'll only get line 3 or 4....There's one thing I'm afraid for though, if they're making 20 lipsticks permanent, does that mean they're letting go of some of the current ones?..I really hope not
oh.gif

Oceanic Lily

Please. PLEASE let this GAME CHANGER;
8734813_fpx.tif
be guest featured in the proposed line-up!!
Anything- so I don't have to PERSONALLY lobby everyone up on Capital Hill to bring it back!!
yahoo.gif
(solid plan -that
th_thdeadea.gif
th_rolleye0014.gif
rofl.gif
)

Daughter and nieces cleaned out my stash
crybaby.gif
- so I've been reduced to counting application swipes in fear of my lippie bullet DEmaterializing before I shore up reserves!!!
Ughhh! Was wantonly
wtff.gif
conservative when it magically appeared on Bloomie's site last week and now ALL i want to do is have a phalanx of MAC road warriors span the the globe in efforts to lock down more of this lipstick!!

LAVENDER JADE is seriously one of the most FABULOUS lipsticks I've ever owned!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
...( I may need to go on meds if this MATTE doesn't make a reappearance!!)

Twinkle_Twinkle

I love FR too! That and Living Legend were my favorite from last fall's matte collection
sigh.gif
I never understood people loosing their minds over LE lipsticks until I found a daily go-to in Fashion Revival… I just keep telling myself that it will be re-released or something exactly like it will be released and it helps me sleep at night.