MAC to launch PRO product line in New Zealand

anita22

I just found out that MAC is launching its PRO line of products in MAC Chancery, Auckland, on April 1st
yahoo.gif
. It's already possible to buy some pro products there (such as the eyeshadow pans for palettes) but now I guess the full range will be available.

For those of you kiwis outside Auckland who want to get your hands on PRO products, it might be worth checking to see if this store still takes credit card orders over the phone & mails out (they definitely used to in the past, but I haven't used this service since I moved to Auckland 2 years ago).

Le-Saboteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
I just found out that MAC is launching its PRO line of products in MAC Chancery, Auckland, on April 1st
yahoo.gif
. It's already possible to buy some pro products there (such as the eyeshadow pans for palettes) but now I guess the full range will be available.

For those of you kiwis outside Auckland who want to get your hands on PRO products, it might be worth checking to see if this store still takes credit card orders over the phone & mails out (they definitely used to in the past, but I haven't used this service since I moved to Auckland 2 years ago).

I just saw this. I'm going to be in Auckland over the next few days and have been wondering about which store/counter to stop at. Thanks so much for the information
smiles.gif

Sashan

They sure do!

They're more than happy to take phone orders and send everything by courier. I live in Welly and my orders arrive next day
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le-Saboteur
I just saw this. I'm going to be in Auckland over the next few days and have been wondering about which store/counter to stop at. Thanks so much for the information
smiles.gif

No prob, I hope you enjoy Auckland! I just moved from there to the UK last month. I miss it lots (and the Newmarket MAC counter! Those guys are the best!)