MAC TOOLS W/ ToD

MAC_Whore

I noticed the ToD (Triangle of Death) next to the slant tweezers and foundation pumps on the regular MAC site.

+ Can anyone confirm if those are being DC'd, redone or is it a site error?

+ Are the existing foundations being converted to the Mineralize Satinfinish style of bottle?

+ Also, I didn't notice the small sharpeners. Are they replacing those with a new design that actually sharpens?

TIA

MAC_Whore

I did, twice, but got muddled answers, so I was just curious if anyone at a store had seen them on the internal DC memo.

aziajs

I noticed that the small sharpeners are being d/c but that's been the case for awhile. I was kind of sad too because I have 3 and they are all great. They are the best sharpeners that I have found.

Do you think that the new style of foundation pump would fit on the old bottles?

BunnyBunnyBunny

I dunno if it's the pump or the actual product, but I used Mineralize Skinfinish twice (with a medium coverage) and the bottle appears to be only half full. o__o I disliked the look of it anyway, I was just surprised.

mintcollective1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I dunno if it's the pump or the actual product, but I used Mineralize Skinfinish twice (with a medium coverage) and the bottle appears to be only half full. o__o I disliked the look of it anyway, I was just surprised.

I didnt like the way it wore off after awhille, but I enjoyed the glow so I mixed equal pumps of the mineralize foundation with studio fix fluid ( i have a pump on the fix fluid bottle). I got loads of compliments at work. try it<3

Plink!

good news...there wil be new accessories. Closer to holiday. New sharpener, tools and everything we DONT have!
smiles.gif

Latest posts