MAC Tres Cheek discussion

Deadly

Planning on just getting two blushes from the collection and Pink Cult and possibly a new lipstick. My bf of nearly 4 years dumped me and now Im free to wear whatever makeup I like.

Oh no.. :( That's sad to hear.
th_cheerup.gif

baghdad81

Planning on just getting two blushes from the collection and Pink Cult and possibly a new lipstick. My bf of nearly 4 years dumped me and now Im free to wear whatever makeup I like.
:support: his loss my dear, your gain!:bouquet:

ahoythere

Sounds like it is time to enjoy your freedom!!!!!! No man should tell you how to paint your face! Do it to please YOU!!!!!!!!
party.gif

martiangurll

I am looking at Pink Tea, Full of Joy, Love Cloud, and maybe on Immortal Flower. I feel I am going through a blush phase!

LittleMaryJane

It took me awhile to get into blushes when I first started getting interested in makeup but I'm there now and I actually would love to buy some new blushes--they are probably my least purchased makeup item.

Sequinzombie

So i'm getting five blushes with this collection and pink cult so I suppose I need a palette as well right? ;D April 5th is one deadly day, but I can't wait to play with these blushes ESPECIALLY full of joy.

OctoberViolet

I'm with you! I wish this collection was out, I am so ready to get my blush on.
graucho.gif

So i'm getting five blushes with this collection and pink cult so I suppose I need a palette as well right? ;D April 5th is one deadly day, but I can't wait to play with these blushes ESPECIALLY full of joy.

laurako79

Tried to reason with myself that I dont need anymore blushes,

but then I realized I was stressing myself out when there's simple solution...

just gonna get all 6
yahoo.gif

NessaMBaby

I'm sorry to hear that honey,I agree his loss. This will be a better summer/spring time for you to enjoy yourself and wear wand do what you want. My guy doesn't like when I wear bright lipsticks but doesn't say a thing now ,I told him I don't choose his clothes or tell him to shave his lil Mario bros mustache so let me be,it's my money I choose how to spend it,lol. He's not use to bright colors.

Piarpreet

I'm sorry Missah.... I've been single for 5 years and it wasn't that bad. After my break up (3 years) I would have never imagined how little I actually needed a man in my life. Now I recently started a relationship but, for those years I hardly missed anybody telling me what make up to wear ;)