MAC Trip discussion - March 10

macgirl3121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey&LemonGirl
Ahhh, it's too bad they're not offering the Classic Eye & Cheek Palette online too. I have a feeling I'd hop on that deal, just for the Sweetness bpb
smiles.gif

During spring cleaning I realized that I have Sweetness BNIB. Ummm, yeah I need to stop buying stuff.
nope.gif

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey&LemonGirl
Ahhh, it's too bad they're not offering the Classic Eye & Cheek Palette online too. I have a feeling I'd hop on that deal, just for the Sweetness bpb
smiles.gif

that's the one i have! too bad I used it once and that was it...LOL may have to sell it...

jbshinyfuzzy

I really like the two eye and cheek palettes, but I am trying really hard not to buy them. I'm saving up for a big haul for my birthday/graduation. I ended up buying some of the things on my future haul list just so I would be less tempted to get the palettes...hopefully it works!

themaczealot

When I found out about them when they just released only
in airports I wish they sold these online, I would probably
have picked the eyeshadow ones up but after passing on
the xmas 09 pallets these aren't must for me anymore.
Too many recent additions to my eyeshadow collection.

vtzshedevil

i just ordered 3 cool palettes and 1 neutral palettes online.... i have the warm palettes already... i love em... i really like the style of these palettes and the "05" jewel palettes. i dont like the kind of palettes they have now. the 6palettes.

shontay07108

I will order the Cool Eyes palette later today, but it just annoys the hell out of me that I already have Knight Divine. Well, at least I don't have any of the others.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I will order the Cool Eyes palette later today, but it just annoys the hell out of me that I already have Knight Divine. Well, at least I don't have any of the others.

yeah i hate it when there is a colour in a palette that i already have!! i have many deep truths because of this!
tong.gif

shontay07108

I also have Honeyflower in my bag. I'm mad I didn't get it when I was at the pro store. It looked similar on my hand to Touch, but with more sheen. I love Touch, so I don't mind. The shopaholic in me, though needs to find more to add to my bag before I can order. LOL

shontay07108

I just ordered the Cool Eyes palette
choochoo.gif
. Couldn't run the risk of this baby selling out. I also got Honeyflower. See, I'm a good girl b/c that's a pretty cheap haul.
graucho.gif

ButterflyDior77

I ordered the Coral Lipstick Trio from this collection. And it will be at my house this wednesday...Wohoo... I needed a new Prrr too!

ICandi

I know ppl arent crazy about MAC's mini brushes but I ordered the advanced set...perfect to keep in my purse for traveling and touchups
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICandi
I know ppl arent crazy about MAC's mini brushes but I ordered the advanced set...perfect to keep in my purse for traveling and touchups
smiles.gif

i like the mini brushes
smiles.gif
as you say, good for travel and touch ups. plus it's a god way to try oput new brushes. i used to buy a holiday kit and then if i liked the brush, buy the full size
smiles.gif

Rinstar

Personally I love the mini brushes. I have small hands and a small face, so I actually prefer them.

I might get the Coral lip bag, but I think I'm passing on the rest of this. Those corals are just calling my name this spring though!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I was thinking about buy a mini brush set myself. You can never have too many brushes. Especially eye brushes.

iagree.gif
espcially when you wear make up most days! i like to do a bulk wash of my brushes once a week - which means i need on average 5 days worth of bruses (i never use an eye brush twice... need a clean one every day!)