MAC - Trip Palettes 2009 Discussion

Moxy

People never read previous pages
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Hello! I've found out what are the fluidlines in those bags.

Macroviolet & Dipdown
Blacktrack & Silverstroke

Page 7:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
For all you travellers out there, here are the additional stuff from the TRIP collection we didn't know about yet!

I was at London Stansted MAC counter today and this is what they had besides all the eye and lip palettes we know about:

NEW STUFF!!
- DAZZLEGLASS TRIO SET: Bare neccesity + Steppin Out (zomggg) + Money Honey
- SLIMSHINE TRIO SET: sorry this dumbass forgot which 3 colours, but all were lovely
- BASIC TRIP BRUSH SET
- ADVANCED TRIP BRUSH SET
- TRIP MASCARA TRIO SET: Zoom, Pro and Fibre rich lash
- TWO FLUIDLINES DUO SETS: one with Dipdown+Macroviolet and one with Blacktrack+Silverstroke
- 3 EYEPENCIL DUOS SET: all 3 from Heatherette, the black/teal one, the beige/dark brown one and the lilac/violet one

I wanted to cry!!! I had no money! So out of all of the above i picked the Dazzleglass trio set <3

So you guys know now you have to save up money for this collection if you travel!!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Winnie! What are the names of the lipsticks/lipglasses? Please!

You're referring to those in the bags right? I'll make a trip down to the counter tomorrow to find out.
winks.gif

User27

I know this is random as hell but all hope is not lost for people who don't pick up Trip while travelling. I went to my local CCO yesterday to shop/ update the CCO forum and they had TRIP 1 pallettes in there which threw me every which way backwards because I thought they were only available at duty shops. When I asked Joanna how they got them, she said they were overstock throughout various places and that CCO's get a hold of not just the discontinued items but when there's too much of a product, it goes to these places as well. I can only hope they get the later series as I don't travel out of state often now but wanted to let you all know all is not doomed. XD

dreamer246

I don't know the prices, but I can check them out, although it'll be in Singapore Dollars.

Sorry about not getting back regarding the lip bags, I didn't get a chance to go down to the counter yet. I promise I will go either tomorrow or on Tuesday though.
yes.gif

dreamer246

Ok, I am back from the counter!

For the lip bags:
Coral lips bag: Festivity l/s, Eager l/s, Prrr l/g.
Rose lips bag: Mischievous l/s, Fresh Moroccan l/s, Mouth-Watering l/g.
Pink lips bag: Creme De La Femme l/s, Flashtronic l/s, Heart-throb l/g.

Slimshine trio set costs SGD$81
Basic trip brush set costs SGD$97

The eyepencil duos set was sold out.

There you go! I think I've answered all questions.
winks.gif

addictedtomac85

just wondering if these will probably still be in the vancouver airport when I go there at the end of this month. Does anyone know? I know that it says that they are supposed to be out until August but is that only if they don't sell out?