MAC Ultimate Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Howards End

I'm still looking for the Asia exclusive Ultimate lipstick in Fashion Fruit. No luck with eBay, guess I'll have to search IG

Periodinan

I wonder if we'll ever get this collection here in Austria...
sigh.gif

rockin

Was just on the MAC site and they seem to of upped the Mystery powder price from $45 to $60 and they now include a refill

There's no mention of a refill on the UK site, and it costs £40 - I think that's a little bit over $60

NaomiH

There's no mention of a refill on the UK site, and it costs £40 - I think that's a little bit over $60
I'm going to assume it would include the refill. I don't think it'd make any sense for the US to get a refill pan and the UK to not get one. Could be wrong.

rockin

The whole collection is showing as LE on the UK website :( I'm glad I bought the 3 lippies I did as soon as the collection came up. Only Audacious and Ravishingly Rich are still available.

Did any UK ladies buy a Mystery Powder? It still doesn't mention having a refill with it, and I'm not buying if there isn't one.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Periodinan Does anyone know for sure if there's a store in San Diego where you can buy these?

I don't know for sure, but have you called the store in the Fashion Valley mall?

DarylandCarole

The whole collection is showing as LE on the UK website :(  I'm glad I bought the 3 lippies I did as soon as the collection came up.  Only Audacious and Ravishingly Rich are still available. Did any UK ladies buy a Mystery Powder?  It still doesn't mention having a refill with it, and I'm not buying if there isn't one.
I'm not in the U.K. But I got a mystery powder and it did come with a refill. It's beautiful.

Misato-san

here in Italy it was out on online store and selected stores (pro in Rome is one of the few where you can find them) and it's limited edition D: