MAC Ultimate Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Bubek07

I love the shade of this lipstick. It's a very MLBB sort of shade. I would describe it as a nude-coral-rose hybrid with a subtle gold shimmer shot through it. It feels very comfortable on my lips and is lightly moisturizing.
nice color and pretty eyes

id love to try it since you all say the formula is so good and i rly need an everyday color lipstick since all of the others are bringht
we have a mac store opening in Croatia in few weeks time
but i kinda doubt they will have the ultimate collection plus its gonna be a stamped of women from every age group

btw mystery powder has anyone tried it? i wanna get it just cuz of the packaging

Dolly Snow

nice color and pretty eyes

id love to try it since you all say the formula is so good and i rly need an everyday color lipstick since all of the others are bringht
we have a mac store opening in Croatia in few weeks time
but i kinda doubt they will have the ultimate collection plus its gonna be a stamped of women from every age group

btw mystery powder has anyone tried it? i wanna get it just cuz of the packaging
There are a few reviews on youtube for the mystery powder. Soft, smooth, silky and doesn't cake up!

Addict4MAC

If you don't like the formula of cremesheens, then this might not be for you. Out of all of MAC's previously existing formulas, I would say that cremesheens are the most similar to the Ultimate lipsticks. That is my experience with Marque, anyway.
MAC Marque Ultimate Lipstick
b17d1540_20150110_180616.jpeg
I love the shade of this lipstick. It's a very MLBB sort of shade. I would describe it as a nude-coral-rose hybrid with a subtle gold shimmer shot through it. It feels very comfortable on my lips and is lightly moisturizing.
I like the Cremesheen formula so that's good news to me. And I really love that color on you! I will try that one for sure.

MandyVanHook

nice color and pretty eyes id love to try it since you all say the formula is so good and i rly need an everyday color lipstick since all of the others are bringht we have a mac store opening in Croatia in few weeks time but i kinda doubt they will have the ultimate collection plus its gonna be a stamped of women from every age group btw mystery powder has anyone tried it? i wanna get it just cuz of the packaging
I like the Cremesheen formula so that's good news to me. And I really love that color on you! I will try that one for sure.
Thank you!

erine1881

People are being told in other countries that they are going to stop carrying the range because sales have been poor. Do you have any information on this?
They don't inform the US much about what goes on in other countries. As far as the US, these are still perm.

NaomiH

MAC Marque Ultimate Lipstick
b17d1540_20150110_180616.jpeg
Beautiful Mandy!

Gygy

No, they're not LE.
People are being told in other countries that they are going to stop carrying the range because sales have been poor. Do you have any information on this?
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
Really?

I hope it wn't be the case in France, they just launched last week and only in Champs-Elysée flagship/store!
I was mainly interested in Vogue en Violet but took only Catharina ... Ihope I can find Voge en Violet and The Scene today/next week!

I loooooooove the texture/feel of these lipsticks, makes me want to toss all previous lipsticks which have same color to keep these new ones instead. They feel soooooo hydrating to my super dry lips! I love them!

Anitacska

British Beauty Blogger has just posted that this collection is going to be available exclusively at Harrods and Mac online in February. http://britishbeautyblogger.com/mac-ultimate/ I really like the two lipstick she's swatched and off to check out the rest of the thread for more pictures.