MAC Ultimate Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Guessing game
girlhaha.gif

Packaging the same as (or similar to) Marcel Wanders with permanent colors.

Available at select MSO & select partnered stores
th_dunno.gif
Hm... wouldn't make much sense to me if it were only perm colours. I'm hoping for new stuff.

I'm already missing the name guessing game, I want moaaa.
lol.gif

MACina

Hm... wouldn't make much sense to me if it were only perm colours. I'm hoping for new stuff.

I'm already missing the name guessing game, I want moaaa.
lol.gif
Me too.....of course! I always want NEW colors
flower.gif

But since Erin posted "Perm" I just guessed that it could be perm stuff in LE packaging
th_dunno.gif

Somehow I can' t imagine that it is new stuff in LE packaging that will be perm and that will be available at select MSO & select partnered stores only.
But who knows????

Guessing games are indeed kinda funny
girlhaha.gif

MACina

Oh, it could also be repromotes from the Marcel Wanders Collections that will be perm and available at select MSO & select partnered stores
hmm.gif
th_thdeadea.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Me too.....of course! I always want NEW colors
flower.gif

But since Erin posted "Perm" I just guessed that it could be perm stuff in LE packaging
th_dunno.gif

Somehow I can' t imagine that it is new stuff in LE packaging that will be perm and that will be available at select MSO & select partnered stores only.
But who knows????

Guessing games are indeed kinda funny
girlhaha.gif
Yeah, that's what I was wondering too.

beautycool

Hi I'm talking years bk Hun when I wasn't into my make up like 10 year ago Maybe less maybe more But I can't rember what set it was I don't know if limited ed or not I just cannot rember

beautycool

Didn't mac used to do a brush set in with black brush handles maybe not I maybe imagining things I'm talking about years ago not recently When I just used to pop by my local mac and get maybe one lippy or blush lol:)

beautycool

Hm, could be :) But maybe you are referring to the holiday sets or nordstrom anniversary sets, not the couture collections.
Yer maybe it wouldn't of been nordstrom as I don't live in the USA Hun x Would of been my local mac Actually prob more than ten year ago As my son was in a pram at the age of one when I used to take him and his nearly 18 So we talking a lot of years bk pmsl x

erine1881

Guessing game :haha: Packaging the same as (or similar to) Marcel Wanders with permanent colors. Available at select MSO & select partnered stores :dunno:  
Si.
Me too.....of course! I always want NEW colors :flower: But since Erin posted "Perm" I just guessed that it could be perm stuff in LE packaging :dunno: Somehow I can' t imagine that it is new stuff in LE packaging that will be perm and that will be available at select MSO & select partnered stores only. But who knows???? Guessing games are indeed kinda funny :haha:
Oh, it could also be repromotes from the Marcel Wanders Collections that will be perm and available at select MSO & select partnered stores :hmm:   :idea:  
:whistle: