MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

VAL4M

Link includes swatches of the Gleamstones powder and other products. The powder is pretty, but I would love to it applied.

From the blog: Glamify SG

https://glamifysg.com/2016/04/30/sneak-peek-m-a-cs-vibe-tribe-collection/

Sh!t now i'm interested in Yellow Topaz and Golden Rinse! but I might not buy the quad Call of the Canyon because really there is only one eyeshadow that I really want and it is Summer sun, i'm sure T will list a couple of shade that are similar. The Gleamstone powder look better then I imagine! :drool:

Rinstar

I have (and don't really like SF), and I am definitely getting PC, so I will happily swatch for you!

Thanks!! I love SF and wear it a lot, but I have so many in the same shade family, I don't need another.

I can swatch it against mine when I get it but tbh I don't think they're going to be very similar. SF is a lot lighter, peachier, and more pastel.
Thanks, that's what I think. I feel like there's no way they can be 80% similar!!

Honi

I have Golden since since last years summer collection and Ive used it a lot!

Attachments

• mac wash and dry golden rinse hipness morange2.png
    mac wash and dry golden rinse hipness morange2.png
    478.8 KB · Views: 41

Rinstar

It was on my list last year (esp. in that stunning packaging!!), but I had so many bronzers at the time, and my haul from that collection was already HUGE, so I skipped. But I think I may just get it now!

GreenEyedAllie

OK definitely getting Gleamstones now and think I want Golden Rinse bronzer. Maybe HC and maybe Painted Canyon.

It was on my list last year (esp. in that stunning packaging!!), but I had so many bronzers at the time, and my haul from that collection was already HUGE, so I skipped. But I think I may just get it now!

It is AWESOME and my HG bronzer!!! I wish T would re-review to see if it has the same issues for her as last year's. I'm curious if they tweaked it at all.

leonah

which bronzer is recommended for nc25ish? not sure if I should go with golden rinse or delphic as I want one of them that are not the permanent bronzers. I don't want to look orange as I'm already leaning towards yellow-olive skin and firebrush looks a bit intense for me but not sure and it's online exclusive so

Last edited:

MissTania

I think it will be just Gleamstones and Arrowhead for me (I wish I liked more of the lipsticks as I love the packaging).

I also like Golden Rinse, Painted Canyon and Yellow Topaz but will try to refrain.

Monsy

which bronzer is recommended for nc25ish? not sure if I should go with golden rinse or delphic as I want one of them that are not the permanent bronzers. I don't want to look orange as I'm already leaning towards yellow-olive skin and firebrush looks a bit intense for me but not sure and it's online exclusive so

i am nc 15 (nc20 during summer ) with strong yellow undertones and i like golden rinse a lot. yes it is warm toned but i think that compliments yellowish complexion

_DSC2218.JPG

Marsha Pomells

Me too. But I'm ok with it. Chris Chang has a few cool, unique things I really like ;)

Chris Chang can take my money, I just want the lipsticks... That is all.

Ordered HC and Dunes at Dusk. Gonna have to find brown girl swatches of Firebrush and Arrowhead before I can decide on them. Wish me luck.

laurennnxox

I've been MIA this weekend because of my graduation. :icon_cheers: Glad to see theres swatches around now. I'll be perusing them and making my list. I think this is going to be a painfully expensive haul for me!

BeautyFan55

Chris Chang can take my money, I just want the lipsticks... That is all.

Ordered HC and Dunes at Dusk. Gonna have to find brown girl swatches of Firebrush and Arrowhead before I can decide on them. Wish me luck.

I'm glad you got what you wanted. Let us know what you think of the Gleamstones powder when you get it. It looks nice though.

Latest posts