MAC VIva Glam Holiday 2011 Discussion

LMD84

Discuss the holiday items that MAC are creating for the Viva Glam line here!

I am looking forward to the Teddy with the mini gloss!

GlamQueen21

The MAC Teddy is so cute as always! Even though I already have Viva Glam Gaga 1 and will get Gaga 2 at some point before it's gone.

Rinstar

I never got Gaga 1, but I love Gaga 2, so I'll probably pick up the set. I could justify having a b/u of Gaga 2!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Love the bag with the two Gaga l/s. I'll probably buy it, if I woulnd't have a backup of Gaga 1 already.

The teddy is so cute, I wonder if we'll get it over here, we didn't get last years :(

singer82

I've been wanting gaga 1 for a LONG time. Only thing is I'm not a big fan of gaga 2. I'll prob still get it. I love the red bag it comes in, and its for a good cause SOLD :)

pocketmouse

Definitely looking forward to the Viva Glam lip bag! I haven't tried either of the Gaga lipsticks..
The Christmas cards they're going to be selling are really cute too, the kids did a good job, I'll probably buy a couple to support the cause :)

Mac-Guy

Definitely looking forward to the Viva Glam lip bag! I haven't tried either of the Gaga lipsticks..The Christmas cards they're going to be selling are really cute too, the kids did a good job, I'll probably buy a couple to support the cause :)
The bag has an awesome color. And I agree on the Xmas card. They are too cute. :encore:

LMD84

i shall also get the cards because i like that the money goes to a good cause and they will be different from what my friends and family give out :)

nychick1384

I may have to give the lip bag a look. I always thought both of the Viva Glam Gagas were not right for my coloring, but I'm starting to think I can make them work for me.
clap.gif