MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus (Jan 22, 2015)

pinkcrush

e60a42dc_20150923_153957-1.jpeg
Wearing MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus 2 Lipstick and Lipglass w/ MAC Chicory lipliner
Very cute look

Vandekamp

I was disappointed with this years Viva Glam color offerings... It's for a very good cause and all but another hot pink and another red/orange!?!?!? Come on MAC!!! I'm not gonna even mention the endless similar pinks I have!!! For red/oranges I have Lady Danger, Neon Orange, Dangerous, Milani Matte Passion and Smashbox Matte Fireball. I couldn't justify buying either! I would have been more open to a nude shade MAC lol!!! I will check out the older VG offerings to support the cause however
:agree:

brumblebee

There's going to be a Miley 3? I just assumed they would introduce a new spokesperson next year. On that note, I really hope they break the mold and go with someone who isn't aassociated with pop music.

Erinaceina

I bought this today, and promptly went and left my shopping bag somewhere when I met up with a friend. I'm so, so annoyed with myself.

nudibelle

swatched last week
thought it wouldbe a close enough dupe for my all time favorite Mangrove

no dice

it is LOUD
i cant explain it
on my skin tone the orange is almost a neon
which is totally not my color

its LOOKS so different on you ladies
rock on!
looks gorgeous on you

leonah

vg miley 2 is much prettier than the first one. I wish they had the second one in the enchanted eve collection this year instead of the pink one :( unfortunately the red one seems to be sold out almost everywhere here aw.

sagehen

vg miley 2 is much prettier than the first one. I wish they had the second one in the enchanted eve collection this year instead of the pink one :( unfortunately the red one seems to be sold out almost everywhere here aw.
Agreed 100%

montREALady

Quote: Originally Posted by sagehen

Agreed 100%
Ditto! Miley 2 is gorg. I got 1 because it was VG but it was another pink to me.

Latest posts