MAC Viva Glam Rihanna 1 VS Viva Glam Rihanna 2: Which Did You Prefer?

Candycoatedclos

With the new Viva Glam Miley Cyrus launch in a few weeks, it officially marks the end of the Rihanna Collaboration with MAC Cosmetics. Before everyone switches gears and begins to love or hate the new face of Viva Glam, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on the MAC Viva Glam Rihanna collection and figure out which of the two launches you all liked best.​
So in the right corner, we have Viva Glam Rihanna 1 lipstick weighing in as a frosty blue red along with its lipglass partner versus Viva Glam Rihanna 2 lipstick in the left corner weighing in as a warm mauvey silver frost and its lipglass partner coming in as cool mauve with red frost.​
Which one did you place a bet on this past year?​
Don't forget that you have a limited time to get your hands on these lipsticks and lipglasses before the new Viva Glam launch on January 22nd!​

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
VGR1 hands down! I
heart.gif
VGR1, but I skipped VGR2. It just wasn't for me.

[h=1]MAC Viva Glam Rihanna 1 for sure. However I did also purchase Viva Glam Rihanna 2 lipglass to wear on top of other lipsticks. Especially after the lipglass 2 became hard to find which made me order it.[/h]

Candycoatedclos

[h=1]MAC Viva Glam Rihanna 1 for sure. However I did also purchase Viva Glam Rihanna 2 lipglass to wear on top of other lipsticks. Especially after the lipglass 2 became hard to find which made me order it.[/h]
I know! It's sold out everywhere! I love how it pulls purple with a bit of sparkle!

geeko

i like the VG rihanna 2 lipgloss... it's such a unique shade that works well with all lipstick colors

gina12345

I liked the first Viva Glam Rhianna over the second one. I loved the lipstick & the gloss, it was much prettier than #2.
#2 was kinda gray & muddy brown on me even with a pink lipliner, shoulda skipped it

Candycoatedclos

I liked the first Viva Glam Rhianna over the second one. I loved the lipstick & the gloss, it was much prettier than #2.
#2 was kinda gray & muddy brown on me even with a pink lipliner, shoulda skipped it
Oh no. I'm sorry to hear that :(. I hate when a lipstick doesn't work out well! Try selling it to someone in the clearance bin who missed out!

montREALady

2 all the way for me! I absolutely adore the lipstick and got a b/u. I also have the lipglass. I'm not a red or a frost fan so I only bought 1 because it was VG and Rihanna.

Candycoatedclos

2 all the way for me! I absolutely adore the lipstick and got a b/u. I also have the lipglass. I'm not a red or a frost fan so I only bought 1 because it was VG and Rihanna.
I loved the lipglass from 2. The purple and sparkles really did it for me! Glad to hear you supported the cause!
bouquet.gif

montREALady

I loved the lipglass from 2. The purple and sparkles really did it for me! Glad to hear you supported the cause!
bouquet.gif
I liked it too then when I said let me buy a backup near when it was over they were all gone! I was pissed but I just bought another lipstick and kept it moving. I bought Miley's because of the cause too because God knows I don't need another pink! I plan to get her glass maybe this summer. I bought a pair of Nike's recently that go towards a Cancer foundation. Never bought a pair of sneakers for that price but if you can shop and support something that's a plus for sure!

Candycoatedclos

I liked it too then when I said let me buy a backup near when it was over they were all gone! I was pissed but I just bought another lipstick and kept it moving. I bought Miley's because of the cause too because God knows I don't need another pink! I plan to get her glass maybe this summer. I bought a pair of Nike's recently that go towards a Cancer foundation. Never bought a pair of sneakers for that price but if you can shop and support something that's a plus for sure!
Definitely. You're shopping for a cause! I haven't picked up the Miley one yet. I need to try it out but same here - who needs another pink lol.