MAC - Viva Glam VI Special Edition Lipstick Discussion

petitetamtam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I love the new Viva Glam T Shirts the MAs are wearing at the moment.

haven´t seen them yet hope they are still wearing them when I get rose romance

jungleland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Thanks. The department store where the MAC counter is, is having sale next week I think.
smiles.gif
The lipstick is a maybe for me.

Could you please tell me the name of this department store?
I have a huge list and if I can save a few dollars that will be great!
Thank you!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleland
Thank you!

I'm guessing it's Tangs Orchard. Am I right?
sneaky.gif

If they're having a sale next week then it's super good news! I might have to abandon my MA next week then.
graucho.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I love the new Viva Glam T Shirts the MAs are wearing at the moment.

My local MAs are still wearing the black ones. I hope they get the VG ones soon.
yes.gif

Quote:
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I'm guessing it's Tangs Orchard. Am I right?
sneaky.gif

If they're having a sale next week then it's super good news! I might have to abandon my MA next week then.
graucho.gif

It's Isetan that I know. The sale is from next Thursday to Sunday. I saw the new SE l/g and l/s at Scotts.

Tangs is having a sale next week too? Awesome! Which days?

LMD84

i only bought the new lipstick and it is a very nice pinky colour however it's nothing that special at the same time. but maybe i think that because i have a silly amount of pink lippies already!

dreamer246

Quote:
It's Isetan that I know. The sale is from next Thursday to Sunday. I saw the new SE l/g and l/s at Scotts.

Tangs is having a sale next week too? Awesome! Which days?

Ooops nope. I was just making a guess. No sale at Tangs next week.
tong.gif

The sale at Isetan Scotts apply to cosmetic items as well? Coz usually department store sales don't apply to them.
hmm.gif

Miss QQ

^^ Yes to cosmetics as well. If you are their member, you get $5 rebate vouchers for every $50 spent.
yes.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
^^ Yes to cosmetics as well. If you are their member, you get $5 rebate vouchers for every $50 spent.
yes.gif

I'm not a member, how much sale discount does that entitle me to?
cutey.gif
I wonder if the discount applies to the Viva Glam stuff though, those are supposed to be for charity so maybe they won't cut down the price.
th_dunno.gif

jungleland

Sooo from Isetan website it seems clear that the discount it's for members only,doesn't state anything else.

Back in the topic I loooooooove this lipstick, I'm wearing it almost everyday and I'm pairing it with She loves candy, and IMO they are a nice combo!

dreamer246

I bought this lipstick at my regular counter today. What a pretty color!
thmbup.gif
I also went to queue up for the Ben & Jerry's free cone after the purchase.
greengrin.gif

Miss QQ

^^ I was too tired after work yesterday so I went home.

Thanks, that means the SE will not be available just at the Scotts counter.

esme77

Quote:

Back in the topic I loooooooove this lipstick, I'm wearing it almost everyday and I'm pairing it with She loves candy, and IMO they are a nice combo!

I love that combo too!
yes.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
^^ I was too tired after work yesterday so I went home.

Thanks, that means the SE will not be available just at the Scotts counter.

The queue was crazy, I probably waited half an hour for that one cone. But I was alone and had nothing better to do so I thought I might as well just do it.
lol.gif

My MA said the Robinsons counter received very little stock of this lipstick, and it is quite a popular color, so you might not want to wait too long till you get it.
winkiss.gif

Btw I saw Color Ready at Tangs Orchard today. The displayer is exactly the same as the Robinsons one (with the two replaced lipsticks), and I checked that the white e/s is White Frost.
th_wink3.gif

jungleland

Hmmm i'm wondering if I need a back up, then!!!

Btw it really sucks big time that some items don't arrive here!
I will go to europe in the summer, so I might find something over there, but still it's not fair and also MAC is more expensive in Europe!

dreamer246

Quote:
Hmmm i'm wondering if I need a back up, then!!!

Btw it really sucks big time that some items don't arrive here!
I will go to europe in the summer, so I might find something over there, but still it's not fair and also MAC is more expensive in Europe!

iagree.gif

Good that you're going to Europe! Hmm get a backup if you like it a lot and use it very frequently. If not, one tube will be good enough to last you for quite long. Plus MAC will always come up with a new color that you'll fall in love with and then this l/s may not be your fave anymore.
winks.gif

rocking chick

After calling up a few stores/counters,I finally got my Viva Glam VI SE lipstick today (many counters are already sold out of this lipstick)! And this is my 1st viva glam item,even though I am addicted to MAC for 2yrs 3months.