MAC Warehouse haul - I love my Toronto sale!

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricaaa
Oh wow! Where did you find that brush set? I would've totally gotten that. I didn't see if on Friday! Urghhh...

And that fancy compact + DSquared Greasepaint Stick. I didn't see any of those. Sigh... I need to look more carefully next time!

A very very nice haul! Enjoy it girl!

x
Rica

Brush set is somewhere off to the side in the 2nd or 3rd room. Just look for the $75 sign on the wall.

The compact was at the antiques table in the 3rd room. The Greasepaint stick was at the e/s & pigments tables.

I know what you mean, I've been to the sale 4-5 times, and I'm still discovering new stuff.

ricaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySim
Brush set is somewhere off to the side in the 2nd or 3rd room. Just look for the $75 sign on the wall.

The compact was at the antiques table in the 3rd room. The Greasepaint stick was at the e/s & pigments tables.

I know what you mean, I've been to the sale 4-5 times, and I'm still discovering new stuff.

I was kind of in a hurry that day. I should've looked into stuff more carefully. Plus the lines were so long!!! It kinda took the fun out of the sale. =P But you got yourself a great deal. I remember seeing that set on MAC website for $150. And 4 brushes + 1 bag for $75, very great deal!!! I love deals LOL

p3chiu

i see cleanse off oil!! NICE! I have to go in Dec again just to get this!! LOL. Nice haul overall...
smiles.gif