MAC Warm & Cozy Collection

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
Don't you hate it when you know about the products than the MA's
ssad.gif

Indeed!! I have wrote my rants about it here before too, but it always is so awkward situation.
ssad.gif
And they always assume that I'm wrong and I'm confusing things (like when I ask for permanent items they say I must be asking some limited edition product they've never heard of and then I have to educate them). I know we are addicts here and we spend alot of time (atleast I do!) learning about Mac, but I would appreciate if they knew atleast what they are selling at the moment.

This is off topic, but I've always thought that the Mac Wipes packaging counts when doing Back 2 Mac, but today one MA said it doesn't! Is this something that can be either way, somewhere it counts, somewhere it doesn't, like depotted eyeshadow pots?

And if you still won't get tired of my rant - I got the impression that the MA I was talking today had no idea what is Spring Color Forecast...
shockt.gif
She just said we don't have anything like that on our calendar!

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
So how do you guys feel about Light that fire! lipgloss? I'm thinking whether or not i should get it. On the temptalia site, she compared it to a more orange version of lychee luxe which i already have but after looking at pics, it reminds me of a more burnt or muted pink grapefruit. I don't know if i should get it!?

I think its gorgeous. I wore it with Spiced Tea in one of my YT vids and it was a perfect combo. I'm not sure if I can post the video link here but if you click my signature YT link and go to the Warm and Cozy review video you will see.

It's a great gloss, very warm but not too orange
choochoo.gif

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Indeed!! I have wrote my rants about it here before too, but it always is so awkward situation.
ssad.gif
And they always assume that I'm wrong and I'm confusing things (like when I ask for permanent items they say I must be asking some limited edition product they've never heard of and then I have to educate them). I know we are addicts here and we spend alot of time (atleast I do!) learning about Mac, but I would appreciate if they knew atleast what they are selling at the moment.

This is off topic, but I've always thought that the Mac Wipes packaging counts when doing Back 2 Mac, but today one MA said it doesn't! Is this something that can be either way, somewhere it counts, somewhere it doesn't, like depotted eyeshadow pots?

And if you still won't get tired of my rant - I got the impression that the MA I was talking today had no idea what is Spring Color Forecast...
shockt.gif
She just said we don't have anything like that on our calendar!

I hear ya with the MA's not knowing what they are selling... but then there are some great ones who make up for the lazy, clueless ones
smiles.gif
I have found a counter with two MA's I adore and I will go back there for all my purchases even though it's twice as far of a drive... totally worth it
smiles.gif

As for the wipes counting as B2M, I think it depends on the MA.

Same with the upcoming collections- lots of the MA's won't talk about it like it's some important secret that you can't find out about online LOL...

Hypathya

Last week at MAC PRO I was sworn pigments wouldn't change package and Gorgeous Gold e/s was LE!!

Can you believe it???