MAC Warm & Cozy Collection

MoonGoddess

just wanted to also share the love for By Candlelight which i finally caved in and bought. wear it almost every day over my blush. such a subtle highlight (if applied lightly) love, love love how it shows in the light! boohoo to the MA who tried to dissuade me from buying it! thank goodness they still had it.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonGoddess
just wanted to also share the love for By Candlelight which i finally caved in and bought. wear it almost every day over my blush. such a subtle highlight (if applied lightly) love, love love how it shows in the light! boohoo to the MA who tried to dissuade me from buying it! thank goodness they still had it.

yep by candlelight was awesome!
smiles.gif
i agree - it's the perfect topper for blushes!

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yep by candlelight was awesome!
smiles.gif
i agree - it's the perfect topper for blushes!

I agree too!!

Marjolaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
^^ It's great on its own as a subtle blush too!

I second that. Looks lovely on its own on my NC20-25 face
th_worship.gif

LMD84

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marjolaine
I second that. Looks lovely on its own on my NC20-25 face
th_worship.gif

i'm actually wearing it on it's own today because i wanted a more natural glow
smiles.gif
rather than obvious blusher
smiles.gif

MoonGoddess

Quote:

oooooo! never thought to try that. i think i'll do that tomorrow
th_wink3.gif

sapnap

surprisingly, even I can wear it on its own, without it looking ashy.. one of the most universsal MSF's ever! its like the pink/peach version of SBN for me
smiles.gif

MoonGoddess

Quote:
Let me know how it works for you!

oh my! it looked lovely. such a nice simple glowy look. thanx for the tip! did i say i <3 By Candlelight?
winks.gif

PinkBasset

What is the destiny of the all-over-lotion? Is it permanent in the US or UK? I'm little confused because first I thought it's LE, then I read it's permanent and then one MA on our counter said it's LE and now I have no clue. Could it be LE in some countries? I hate when I find a great moisturizer they take it away almost immediately. And it's quite expensive so I wouldn't be so happy stocking up like crazy all at once. I've bought three of them and already used one up (which went so so fast, that's a minus!). The tube is quite small to use both on body and face, so it really doesn't last many times. Still, I like it so much I want to have it around!

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
What is the destiny of the all-over-lotion? Is it permanent in the US or UK? I'm little confused because first I thought it's LE, then I read it's permanent and then one MA on our counter said it's LE and now I have no clue. Could it be LE in some countries? I hate when I find a great moisturizer they take it away almost immediately. And it's quite expensive so I wouldn't be so happy stocking up like crazy all at once. I've bought three of them and already used one up (which went so so fast, that's a minus!). The tube is quite small to use both on body and face, so it really doesn't last many times. Still, I like it so much I want to have it around!

I got the same confusing information, but one MA said she will look it up for me and told me it is perm. So your chances are not soo bad
smiles.gif

PinkBasset

Thanks Bis!
smiles.gif
I will ask some other MA tomorrow. They are sometimes very confused and clueless about their products at our counter...
th_dunno.gif

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Thanks Bis!
smiles.gif
I will ask some other MA tomorrow. They are sometimes very confused and clueless about their products at our counter...
th_dunno.gif

Don't you hate it when you know about the products than the MA's
ssad.gif

MoonGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
Don't you hate it when you know about the products than the MA's
ssad.gif

totally agree!! this needs to be a totally new topic but you'd think they would know every detail of all their products since it's their job. i know some counters are better than others. i think the free-standing ones tend to be friendlier and more knowledgeable though...as for the dept. store ones, it's very hit or miss. don't get me started
girl_devil.gif

chickatthegym

iagree.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonGoddess
totally agree!! this needs to be a totally new topic but you'd think they would know every detail of all their products since it's their job. i know some counters are better than others. i think the free-standing ones tend to be friendlier and more knowledgeable though...as for the dept. store ones, it's very hit or miss. don't get me started
girl_devil.gif

HOTasFCUK

So how do you guys feel about Light that fire! lipgloss? I'm thinking whether or not i should get it. On the temptalia site, she compared it to a more orange version of lychee luxe which i already have but after looking at pics, it reminds me of a more burnt or muted pink grapefruit. I don't know if i should get it!?