MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

Alicerabitt

I am.
cheerleader.gif
Just kind a sad that's it's not matte. But i'm still going to buy 3 of them.
I heard that they are going to be permanent?? :eek:

Tropchic

I'd love an eyeshadow collection completely dedicated to various depths of red and have the call it Crimson something or other

Erica53094

We all have ideas, let's chat about them here 
flower.gif
Popular ideas:
  • Decade themed collections including 80's-NaomiH
  • Pretty In Pink or Breakfast Club-NaomiH
  • Harry Potter-Ladyarwen
  • Fraggle Rock-Genn
  • Venemous Villains II with Jafar, Ursula & Scar-Rinstar
  • Viva Glam Florence-JenniBee73/Anneri
  • Prince
  • Beetlejuice-Richelle
  • Jem and the Holograms
  • 90210-Hazyday
  • I Love Lucy-ForeverJenn
  • Heroine's Unite(working name LOL)-iATEaSEAmonster
  • Opposites Attract-Honybr
  • les créateurs de mode(Fashion Designers in French!)-Naynadine/Anneri
  • Betsey Johnson-Richelle
  • Gone With the Wind-BriarRose
  • Little Shop of Horrors-Genn
  • Mean Girls-Ashleybubbles83
  • Betty Boop-Sephoraholic
  • Jessica Rabbit-Sephoraholic
  • Birds of Paradise-Copperhead
  • Peacocky II-Haven
  • Video Games(need a name!)-LiliV
  • Spring Colour Forecast II-Richelle
  • Elements 4 collections(Earth, Water, Air, & Fire)-Jennyap
  • All About Purple-Honi
  • Hunger Games-ChosenOne
  • Queen/Freddy Mercury-Ashleybubbles83
Popular Products:
  • Pleasureflush
  • Metal Rock
  • Warm Blend
  • Gladiola
  • Queen's Sine
  • Fresco Rose
  • Perky
  • Nice Vice
  • Henna
  • Smoke & DIamonds
Omg I don't know what that would entail but I would die for a Queen/Freddie Mercury collection!!!

Jest and Smut

How about a tribute collection to their older products, like Grid, Ionic, Isis lipsticks, etc. Could be new shades in the same vein. You know the late 90s "cyber" look is due to come back in style. I'm thinking chrome, robotic effects, almost a Thierry Mugler vibe, maybe call it RoboRetro or something like that

Erica53094

But the TV show does not have Luke Perry ha ha. I am kidding about all of this. A Buffy collection would be awesome!

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Jest and Smut
How about a tribute collection to their older products, like Grid, Ionic, Isis lipsticks, etc. Could be new shades in the same vein. You know the late 90s "cyber" look is due to come back in style. I'm thinking chrome, robotic effects, almost a Thierry Mugler vibe, maybe call it RoboRetro or something like that

Oh, yeah! Cyber, come home :) Heck, i still have Grid and Lust lipsticks from the 90s - metallic violets.

sofiebeauty

I would love to see a collection based on the 1976 movie "A Star is Born" staring Barbara Streisand. There would be lots of caramel colors, some smokey grays and black with a sheen----nice neutral gloss and tons of coral (matte) blush colors.

I was not born until 1980 but my mother was also the biggest Streisand fan so I grew up watching all of her movies and in that particular movie, I think a MAC line would be a great nod to the 70's!!!

Erica53094

I would love to see a collection based on the 1976 movie "A Star is Born" staring Barbara Streisand. There would be lots of caramel colors, some smokey grays and black with a sheen----nice neutral gloss and tons of coral (matte) blush colors.

I was not born until 1980 but my mother was also the biggest Streisand fan so I grew up watching all of her movies and in that particular movie, I think a MAC line would be a great nod to the 70

70s that reminds me...a Charlies Angels collection would be awesome!!

beautyescape

I would also love to see Dazzleblushes. Similar to Dazzleshadows but with less glitter fallout and more focus on the color shifting duochrome.

Latest posts