MAC - Wonder Woman - Feb 2011

Allura Beauty

Place all your Wonder Woman swatches and product photographs in this thread - please ensure that your images are clear, in focus and as colour-accurate as possible! For the sake of clarity, I ask that official product images and swatches (those that you would find on a mailer postcard, sourced from MAC or posted on the official MAC website) are not posted in this thread.
Please remember that Specktra has a posting guideline that all posted images be no wider than 640 pixels or higher than 800 pixels - if your image is any larger than that, please make a text link to the image instead.​

15nrvdc.gif

Check out the Wonder Woman Discussion for the latest spicy dish:

http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/167723/mac-wonder-woman-discussion

www.allurabeauty.com

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc. 

AP Blush  Duo (flash)
The powder pink is a PIGMENTED! It's staining my keyboard as I type! *wipes down*

(no flash) L-R Dark part of duo and light pink part, and radicchio l/s

shontay07108

On the left, top: light side of Mighty Aphrodite Bottom: dark side of Mighty Aphrodite For the curious, the other 2 are the new Urban Decay shadow pencils, Morphine and Delinquent :bigstar:

Goat Goat Etc.

(left) Red Russian l/s and ( middle) Heroine l/s on NC50
Amazon Princess, Dark smaller portion (top) and Lighter pink portion (bottom) on NC50
Flash

No flash

EngineerBarbie

Mighty Aphrodite Blush Duo on NW43 skin (skin prepped with 3/1 water + glycerin mix)

Open compact:

Light Side over Dark Side, Dark Side, Light Side:

Dark Side, Light Side:

Light Side over Dark Side, Dark Side, Light Side, NARS cream blush in Cactus Flower for comparison: