MAC X Beth Ditto Discussion

MACina

Thank you very much for the kind offer Pinkdollface!That is really good to know.

Fortunatly I got several BUs because Hip`N`Happy is a shade that matches so many lipsticks I often use.

If you ever run out and need another i could do a cp for you.

Pinkdollface

Thank you very much for the kind offer Pinkdollface!That is really good to know.

Fortunatly I got several BUs because Hip`N`Happy is a shade that matches so many lipsticks I often use.
You're welcome. It does match lippies like Saint Germain or Melrose Mood perfect. I did get a BU at first, but then i found out it would be permanent so i got another Embrace Me BU instead.

SOMUCH2SHAY

I blame the goofy bishes on Jerseylishous, they are always going on and on about the smokey eye, and they don't do a smokey eye! I am sick of the term myself, much more when it is so ubiquitously misapplied...I enjoyed your rant LOL
Hahahahaha. Bishes. I love that! Gotta use it!

SOMUCH2SHAY

I love Embrace Me + Dear Diary + GAT l/g.....such a pretty combo
heart.gif
That sounds beautiful! You should post a pic.

MACina

Exactly!And there is really no other permanent lip pencil like H`N`H.
You're welcome. It does match lippies like Saint Germain or Melrose Mood perfect. I did get a BU at first, but then i found out it would be permanent so i got another Embrace Me BU instead.

bulbasaur359

I wore Dear Diary for the first time today and wow is it awesome! It stuck around for a long time too. It stayed through an iced coffee and a muffin. It only succumbed to my pastrami sandwich over 5 hours after application. It does dry a tad sticky and can feel a little weird but it's totally worth it. I am really happy with it and now have to wear Booyah!!!

aradhana

At my Mac (counter) Lasting Sensation and the light pink l/l are permanent. Since last summer. It must be partly due to the fact that we never got any of the collections they came out with.
hmm thanks for the info -- i had gotten mixed info from two different counters/stores around here. but i checked online after reading your post, and it looks like LS is indeed perm...!

j087

Lately, I've been stuck in a L/L phase. Suddenly, I need them all! Lol. Although it's an extra step in my MU routine, I really don't mind.. I can't put lipstick on without it now.

I just bought Embrace Me L/L to go with my YSL Le Fuschia lipstick, LOVE IT! I wish MAC made it perm though. Speaking of Lasting Sensation L/L, I love pairing it with Vegas Volt.

MACina

I tried to take a pic but my cam totally failed and it looked blurry!
Lately, I've been stuck in a L/L phase. Suddenly, I need them all! Lol. Although it's an extra step in my MU routine, I really don't mind.. I can't put lipstick on without it now.

I just bought Embrace Me L/L to go with my YSL Le Fuschia lipstick, LOVE IT! I wish MAC made it perm though. Speaking of Lasting Sensation L/L, I love pairing it with Vegas Volt.

NinaE

I did not buy much from this collection but because of it I now have more music I love on my iPod
yahoo.gif

pocketmouse

http://rookiemag.com/2013/05/ask-a-grown-woman-beth-ditto/
Beth Ditto answering some questions for the Ask A Grown Woman segment on Rookie Mag (a really cool, online teen girl magazine that I'd recommend to everybody) I thought some of you may be interested in watching it!

Latest posts