MAC X Chris Chang Of Poesia (May 5th/ 12th 2016)

Shars

I used to go to her for swatches because I'm way closer in complexion to her than T so I'm missing that

Me too! Well I'm still a far way off from her complexion but at least I knew if something was sheer on her or didn't show up on her, it sure as heck wasn't showing up on me lol. I'm glad the new girls are keeping up the standards though.

Ohhhhh.... even the art on the boxes is stunning!

I like that pink and that red lipstick more than I'd like to admit. I may have to draw the line at the pink though. I hardly wear my reds enough as it is. I may get two of the reds as gifts though.

lilinah

I totally hate the new site. I used to get notifications in my email when people quoted me and that helped a lot. Now we don't. I also don't get hyperlinks in my Specktra emails that would lead me straight to the forum so I only participate the most when I'm on a PC, from my phone it's such a long process.

Yes, without those notifications, i don't come to the site as often. I try to check up a few times a week, but i used to be here almost every day.

Maybe they'll work that out eventually. And i miss being able to "Thank" people.

awickedshape

Me too! Well I'm still a far way off from her complexion but at least I knew if something was sheer on her or didn't show up on her, it sure as heck wasn't showing up on me lol. I'm glad the new girls are keeping up the standards though.

Same lol

lilinah

Hey lovelies! I miss you all. My husband and I are getting a divorce, my life has turned upside down so I haven't been on here much. I miss you all so much so figured id come back♡

So sorry to hear that. Hang in there. You will come out the other side. And we're here to listen and share hugs.

The blue looks patchy but think it will look great layered like Summer Shower. Think I might get the pink shadow though :)

I dunno. T often has patchiness problems with things that give me no problems at all. So i am definitely getting Cloud Gait. And i loved Summer Shower. CG is similar but lacks the sparklies. It will still be good to layer.

Last edited:

lilinah

I am a bit confused... Is this only in "select" stores or in all stores?

I will be camping with not even phone access until May 8, so i'll miss the on-line release. I will be in town on the 12th if it will be in my local MAC store...

lilinah

As for Makeup & Beauty Blog, i hope Karen is ok and not having a problem pregnancy... A friend had to go on bedrest for a couple months so her baby wouldn't be born early. Some people get large dark patches on their faces ("mask of pregnancy", aka chloasma), others get a bit puffy, so i am guessing Karen is taking some well-earned time off.

GreenEyedAllie

As for Makeup & Beauty Blog, i hope Karen is ok and not having a problem pregnancy... A friend had to go on bedrest for a couple months so her baby wouldn't be born early. Some people get large dark patches on their faces ("mask of pregnancy", aka chloasma), others get a bit puffy, so i am guessing Karen is taking some well-earned time off.

She's already delivered. She had a long, hard labor (and I think c-section), and has a healthy little girl. I think it was the beginning of March??