MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

NaomiH

ohboy.gif

SRenee12

Yup and we all know where TM got the info from :censored:
Ughhh. I wish someone would shut trendmood down permanently & I hate that girls here willingly give her info. WTF?! Just STOP! [@]erine1881[/@] thx you for all the info & I'm really sorry the trendmood troll can't behave.

Vandekamp

Quote:Originally Posted by NaomiH

ohboy.gif

I saw that too the other day and I did not see any breaking news on her IG.

Vandekamp

Special thanks to Nay, Erine1881 and Naomi for all of the heads up they provide DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabzillaa

I'm also excited for this but I keep trying to tell myself not to get too hyped up for it. Maleficent was horrible. I hate that lipstick. I wore it once and it was so messy that I never wore it again. urgh!!!

MAC needs to start hiring us, so we can teach them a thing or two lol
girlhaha.gif

Vandekamp

I'm also excited for this but I keep trying to tell myself not to get too hyped up for it. Maleficent was horrible. I hate that lipstick. I wore it once and it was so messy that I never wore it again. urgh!!!

girlhaha.gif
iagree.gif
On average, we tend to know more than the Mac SAs, Mac CS and Mac Chat. Maleficent was a flop in my book too.

CharlieKelly

girlhaha.gif
Yeah same here. I still bought all the goodies tho.... :/

Sam01

I'm subscribing this, I'm so hurry to see this collection!
Thanks girls for all your informations and your hard work in this forum
love.gif

Latest posts