MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

janineios

Tried something new today & I love the outcome. Boldly bare liner + Free As A Butterfly:
72183187_image.jpeg

montREALady

Wore Royal Ball today withwith NYX Peakaboo Neutral lip pencil. Like these lustres more now that I've changed my lip primer from elf to NYX. Anyone elses RB smell like how lipsticks smell when they're old? Can't be my imagination.

Mayanas

mac-obsessed

Coupe d chic was up on the Mac site I ordered a back up for me and got one for my sis hopefully It doesn't get canceled cuz it immediately showed up as sold out as soon as I was done :/

Dezrai

Coupe d chic was up on the Mac site I ordered a back up for me and got one for my sis hopefully It doesn't get canceled cuz it immediately showed up as sold out as soon as I was done :/
I hope you get your order. I wanted to order a back up, but by the time I went to check out, it was gone. Same thing happened last week with HEA. I hope whomever bought them were people whom had missed out previously and really wanted them, and not eBay sellers.

mac-obsessed

I really hope you get it. Mine got cancelled the next day(Summer Opal). I'm still upset that all the ebayers bought out the BBW collection and are still selling like 20 of the lipsticks(each) lol!
yeah I hope I get it too I really love my CDC :/ plus I feel bad I wasn't able to get anything for my sis I always do but this collection was so darn hard to get! I have a feeling it might get canceled cuz it never takes this long for me to get a shipping confermation. :/

montREALady

Did you get a shipping confirmation?
Nothing yet :/
yeah I hope I get it too I really love my CDC :/ plus I feel bad I wasn't able to get anything for my sis I always do but this collection was so darn hard to get! I have a feeling it might get canceled cuz it never takes this long for me to get a shipping confermation. :/
Yeah my Boca is still processing with delivery eta of May 1. The order was placed yesterday. I see the pending charge in my acct. I feel like I would have gotten a shipping confirmation by now.