MAC X Ellie Goulding (Dec 14 / 17, 2015)

Xina

I don't know who she is but I'm definitely going to buy the quad
sigh.gif

style-addict

I hope we get more info on this soon!

I'm interested in the swatches. From the first promo photo, the eyeshadow quad reminds me of the Carine Roitfeld collection (I didn't love the eye shadows. Mine felt so powdery. Plus, don't get me started on having Carbon in BOTH quads)

Marsha Pomells

I hope we get more info on this soon!  I'm interested in the swatches. From the first promo photo, the eyeshadow quad reminds me of the Carine Roitfeld collection (I didn't love the eye shadows. Mine felt so powdery. Plus, don't get me started on having Carbon in BOTH quads)
How the f*** did MAC manage to put Carbon in 2 palettes... In the same collection????

style-addict

Nah, I got better black shadows that would blow Carbon out of the water lol
Same here- one of my Kat von D palettes has a black that's amazing! I also have an old Estee Lauder eyeshadow in Onyx that is black than black. And super matte.

I've decided I will not buy another MAC palette that has Carbon in it. All my friends know better than to even mention "carbon" around me.
icon_eek.gif

Sweetyellow

Kind of wish that the quad was eyeshadows instead of CCB's. Still on the fence about the lipstick and blush. Looking forward to future swatches.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I'm interested in the swatches. From the first promo photo, the eyeshadow quad reminds me of the Carine Roitfeld collection (I didn't love the eye shadows. Mine felt so powdery. Plus, don't get me started on having Carbon in BOTH quads)
WHAT?! :censored: Carbon in both quads?! Really wish they'd retire it or reformulate it as a Matte2 (the more superior matte formula they do, IMLTHO). Not to mention the more superior matte blacks to it that exist on the market.

lyseD

I don't have any CCB yet and was thinking of trying one. Maybe I should wait for this to release.

Anyone know the shades?

Thank you for the help.