MAC X Guo Pei Collection (Sep 24 / October 1, 2015)

Shars

The link says page not found.

I had just talked myself out of getting Zenith, but I don't know... I think about this collection daily, changing my list and then not being sure if I should get anything at all. I mainly want the beauty powder, but just for the packaging. It's just so pricey, I can't really justify that. So maybe I should just get a blush - cheaper and I'd still have a compact. Then again, I'm not really feeling the shades. Ugh...
I've hauled way too much MAC over the years and don't use most of it, to be honest. I don't wanna do this ''buy just to have it in my collection'' thing anymore, but it's hard when the packaging is so pretty.
werd.gif

nt234

If I end up buying anything from this collection, it'll be a blush. I feel like I need to see the packaging in person before shelling out that kind of money on MAC.

NaomiH

If I end up buying anything from this collection, it'll be a blush. I feel like I need to see the packaging in person before shelling out that kind of money on MAC.
Same here, I hope my store gets this in so I can it in person. I'd be kind of ticked if I bought it online and the packaging turns out to be pretty but cheap looking/feeling in real life. If my store doesn't get it,I'll happily skip.

SassClassBeauty

Are other stores getting this collection or just the one? I had to pick up some concealer this weekend and the SA there told me that only the one store was getting the collection and online. (she could be totally misinformed though)

SassClassBeauty

The link says page not found.

I had just talked myself out of getting Zenith, but I don't know... I think about this collection daily, changing my list and then not being sure if I should get anything at all. I mainly want the beauty powder, but just for the packaging. It's just so pricey, I can't really justify that. So maybe I should just get a blush - cheaper and I'd still have a compact. Then again, I'm not really feeling the shades. Ugh...
I've hauled way too much MAC over the years and don't use most of it, to be honest. I don't wanna do this ''buy just to have it in my collection'' thing anymore, but it's hard when the packaging is so pretty.
I know exactly what you mean...I've been better about not buying a collection just to buy it. I've really been only picking up the collections with special packaging, but in that pesky responsible corner of my mind, I think I need to rein it in. I worry about having remorse though if I don't get it though....boo

Knowing me I'll probably get this collection and Enchanted Eve then call it good for awhile.

Is it just me or has MAC been better about keeping the lid on collections lately? I mean shouldn't we have all of the launch dates for this collection and the holiday collection by now?