MAC X Guo Pei Collection (Sep 24 / October 1, 2015)

shizzelly

So I just realized that I never got a shipping confirmation email for my Night Sky quad, I ordered on the 24th. When I check the order through my account it says shipped/processing but I never got the email, it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. Strange, I've never had that happen before!

elegant-one

So I just realized that I never got a shipping confirmation email for my Night Sky quad, I ordered on the 24th. When I check the order through my account it says shipped/processing but I never got the email, it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. Strange, I've never had that happen before!
It's happened to me a couple times :(

leonah

yeah unfortunately they are only 3.2 grams :( if they were regular sized (6 g) I would buy it

would rather have more blush and less beauty powder
eyelove.gif

GreenEyedAllie

Well, my wallet will be happy. LB is going back...pulled pretty warm and looked like every other coral pink I have. Whomp, whomp. The ML palette is nice and creates a very pretty look...but $70? I'm not sure it's worth that to me. Sorry to be the party-pooper. Seems like GP and I are not meant to be. I'm gonna play more to be sure. I created a great look, but it wasn't different/special, and for me, I'm not sure it's worth paying almost double for MAC makeup.

pbpink

I got mine in today. I think the fabric feels just like a fabric ribbon! That slick feel to the material. So pretty!
I was told 100% it was silk hence part of the higher cost!! mine will arrive today I guess since it's after midnight! xx

violetta

I need this collection to SELL OUT ALREADY! I only like the packaging so I just ordered the beauty powder, like a nice, reasonable make-up addict.
angelic.gif
But with everything sticking around so long I keep looking at the site and thinking "well, I didn't think I wanted this, but maybe I DO...Maybe I NEED it!"
nope.gif
I feel my resolve weakening...I figured all of you would understand lol
flower.gif
Ha Ha . That’s exactly how I am feeling. I keep going back to see “okay, is anything sold out besides Lotus Blossom Blush ”,then I stare at the shadow quads

and the teal fluidline
sigh.gif
. And like a fellow “nice, reasonable make-up addict” I only purchased the beauty powder and Ethereal Orchid lipstick.

Okay, I am off to stare at the Guo Pei collection again.