MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

BriarRose

I'm here too.

Hopefully everyone gets what they are after easily with no website problems this go round!

BrittLuvsMakeup

I'm stalking as well. I picked up everything that I wanted from the early access launch, however, I decided that I wanted Butterfly Bling after everything became unavailable again so I'm just gonna be ordering that.

MissBeautyBunni

Good Morning Ladies!:wavey: This is the first collection in a long time that I've been excited for. I need to shower but I know once I hit that tub the collection will launch with my luck :club:

Prototype83

Hey yall! This is my first time stalking since...shoot I can't even remember when lol.

Is is the collection launching 0900 EST?

shannnybannny

So I have been off Specktra for a while (life sucks sometimes) and it's kind of different around here. Where do people post swatches of collections these days? People used to do it in the feed themselves. Thanks for any help :)

jedichick26

So I have been off Specktra for a while (life sucks sometimes) and it's kind of different around here. Where do people post swatches of collections these days? People used to do it in the feed themselves. Thanks for any help :)
Yah they still do. Might have to sift through the posts.

NaomiH

Got my package last night and everything is GORGEOUS! MAC didn't send me the ITCYL quad,but I emailed them so hopefully they'll get that to me soon.