MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

Addict4MAC

There are 2 lipglasses, one that's metallic gold and the other is metallic silver that is very very grey.

The packaging is matte black like the VG Riri is matte, with gold lettering. My friend thought it looked very good.

There's a lipstick like Diva but Amplified, also one that's like Ruby Woo but Amplified (we've seen that one already).
pompom.gif
Very exciting! Thanks Liba!

pinkpaint

I love black and gold! The quad and lipsticks don't sound too interesting. Just like stuff I already have. But the gold and silver/grey glosses sound cool. I don't know how much I'd use them in the summer, but on top of purple and black lipsticks
eyelove.gif

Rinstar

Ok well I wil NEED the silver and gold glosses, because they are silver and gold LOL. Nude quad looks interesting if it's not all stuff I have. I've been wanting a nude quad from MAC

ginestra213

yep , you're reminding me…it's like Love Dust, but also Amplified.

Quote: Originally Posted by AutumnMoon

I heard that love dust lipstick is coming back for this collection.
Would LOVE Lovedust to come back!! I think this is the collection I'm most excited for this year.

Tatiana87

There are 2 lipglasses, one that's metallic gold and the other is metallic silver that is very very grey.

The packaging is matte black like the VG Riri is matte, with gold lettering. My friend thought it looked very good.

There's a lipstick like Diva but Amplified, also one that's like Ruby Woo but Amplified (we've seen that one already).
L/s Diva like color but Amplified
th_drool.gif
thud.gif
Looking forward to this. TY Liba for the info. Can't wait to hear about the CCB and powder blush duos.

ChosenOne

MORE amplifieds?!?!?!? I don't know if this is a gift or a curse!!! As I'm sure I've mentioned before (probably in the Playland thread), amplified lippies are my faaaaaaave. And if there's going to be an amplified Diva, I might have to get two!!! I can count on one hand the number of products I've backed up, so this is kind of a big deal, lol. Gotta keep my eye on this collection.

bluelitzer

I think I'll get the Ruby Woo amplified. Not crazy about amps, but I'm getting this for the packaging. I already have Diva, Fixed on Drama, Studded Kiss, Instigator etc. So I'm good with that color.

raych1984

2014 is Year of the Amplifieds!!

My lips are happy, as Lord only knows how much those Retro Mattes ripped my lips to shreds last year!