MAC X Prabal Gurung (Nov 26, 2014)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
December international LE 14 piece collection prices range from $20 to $70 ultra-luxe, deco theme Source: glam.com

Melrose

I hope they release this at all counters. So far every fall collection I've been interested in is MSO:(

Urmi

I'm just dying here, I'm sooooooo excited! It may be my fave collection this year

MACina

Source: glam.com

th_thstars.gif
excited
th_thstars.gif

"ultra-luxe, deco theme" .....sounds AMAZING
eyelove.gif

Thank you, Naynadine
bouquet.gif

patentg33k

Exciting! Seems like a lot of the upcoming MAC collections are collaborations/special packaging (maybe more profitable?) Anyway, this one looks really promising!!! Can't wait!!!

From Lucky Mag online...(PS, I'm pretty sure that the pic that they used here has nothing to do with the actual products in the upcoming collection)

martiangurll

To me this is couture. More than Brooke Shields. I don't mind paying more for special packaging and the collaboration with an artist of this caliber.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm super excited about this. Not so much about how high the Euro prices will be and that it will most likely be super exclusive... I'll be very disapponited if this ends up being exclusive to one store in the country and not online.
Wondering what the $70 item could be. A brush? A makeup bag?

Higher quality formulas? I hope that's true.

MACina

Exciting! Seems like a lot of the upcoming MAC collections are collaborations/special packaging (maybe more profitable?) Anyway, this one looks really promising!!! Can't wait!!!

From Lucky Mag online...(PS, I'm pretty sure that the pic that they used here has nothing to do with the actual products in the upcoming collection)

Thank you for sharing!

I can' t wait for this collection
pompom.gif

alexisweaver

I'm freakin' excited!!! This is my most anticipated collection of the year.
I LOVE Prabal so much. His Target collab was everything.

Latest posts