MAC X The Return of Marilyn Monroe Collection Discussion (2013)

Mayanas

I need to get my hands on a bu starlet ibis it's sooooo beautiful I don't have anything like it its the perfect balance of red orange I wear this a least 3 times a week then heaux and love goddess the rest of the week I need to show my other lippie some love lol
Today use Scarlet Ibis is wonderful. But I never buy BU for more I like a lipstick.

TwistedFaith

Scarlet Ibis and Deeply Adored are my two faves of the collection. SI is stunning, I always get complimented when I wear it out. I'm so happy I gave it a shot because typically reds with any orange (or oranges with too much red) don't work for me, yet SI does. I love it!

swallace

For those of you who get back ups for FM, how long does it take you to use one up? I just got a back up because i LOVE it (i'm super tan too and it's not too light on me, so if you're scared itll be too light, go for it anyway!) and I dont know if i'll ever even need it!

P

pockykami

Well, i now have black, green, and blue OCC Lip Tars as well as my old true red lipstick. But i was just in my local MAC yesterday and it looks like Diva may fill the bill.
You've been collecting mac for awhile now right? I'm surprised you haven't tried diva! It's amazing.

allthingsglam

e6cc90eb_image.jpeg
me rocking pure zen its a beautiful nude I will be wearing this one alot more