MAC x The Simpsons Collection (Sept 4, 2014)

dr barbz

Did anyone catch the restock Naomi mentioned? PS blush..NCE, ISS, RB lipglass..both quads, 7 lash and nail stickers still available!

nt234

I had PS added to my cart on my way to class this afternoon, and wasn't quick enough to checkout before class started...so I missed out on it
rants.gif
But I managed to snag ISS lipgloss a few minutes ago.

Rinstar

Ahhhh to order PS or not?? I am wearing SY like 3-4 times a week, so it's tempting. I am also still loving TT$L quad so much, get it if you don't have it!

ShareeA

Do you think that Pink Sprinkles would show up on an NC42? I swatched it in store and I couldn't get enough color to really see it (maybe the tester was faulty?).
If I have a light color blush that I'm worried won't show on my skin tone I don't powder my foundation around my cheeks. I'll apply my foundation and then the blush to make sure that the blush has something to stick to. It also helps my blush to last longer. Then I'll set the foundation with powder everywhere but the cheeks. But if the blush is a little too light I'll apply a mineral skin tone foundation over the blush to tone it down.

Lipstickwh0re

I didn't know I wanted anything from this collection, but now I want to track down grand pumpkin lol
It's on ebay too. I'm actually watching one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAC-LIPGLASS-LIP-GLOSS-GRAND-PUMPKIN-THE-SIMPSONS-COLLECTION-NEW-IN-BOX-/281474626888?pt=US_Makeup_Lips&hash=item418931f548

Lowest price compared to most.