MACs CREAM BLUSH

macchristyy

Hello all my MAC lovers!

im interested on trying out some cream blushes from MAC. Also some contour colors since it looks more natural on the skin and last a lot longer than powder blushes.

im new to cream blushes so what is your favorite color? im looking for pink or peachy toned ones and for some darker colors i can contour with.
yes.gif

THANKS!

andersonsrus

As for the cream blush it'self I use ladyblush a very pretty pink .Alsofor the contour in a creame blush uncommon was suggested and the higlighter was a creame color base in pearl. Hope this helps

BlahWah

If you want pinky/peach, I love Blossoming and have my eye on Sweet William. They're both nice spring blushes. Have fun picking them out!

foxyqt

i reeeally like Lilicent Blushcreme =) Uncommon is also a very nice natural-looking color

iluvmac

Hi, is that you, Christine? Temptalia? I think I recognised your eye in the avatar! My favourite cream blush is Pleasureful, a nice mid-tone pink with no pearl (I find that pearly cream blushes make you look oily!)
XXX & OOO

macchristyy

has anyone experience any breakouts with MACs cream blushes? and if there are other brands out there you think is better then please let me know! =)

anshu7

I think Bobbi brown's pot rouge is awesome.I think u shud chk it out before buying mac blushcreme.

Kiseki

I'm also a fan of Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge, I'm acne prone and have never had a break out from it.

Tonee

Blushcreme - I like Sweet William, Blossoming and Fancy Ray. Sometimes I apply a similar powder blush on top of it, to make it last longer.

CCB - Fawntastic and Improper Copper

For contouring, it's best to stick to powder blushes IMO - the color selection available is so much better.

Winnie

Lillicent is lovely and could be great for contouring too or you could go with Fancy Ray.
Sweet William or Blossoming would be great as a blush. Personally, I adore Posey which is insanely bright in the pot but looks amazing on, makes me look all radiant and glowy
greengrin.gif

contrabassoon

I like to apply Posey Cream Blush on the apples of my cheeks and blend it upward for a blushing effect, then I add a little bit of Lightscapade MSF for highlighting. It look wonderful!

makeupNdesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyqt
i reeeally like Lilicent Blushcreme =) Uncommon is also a very nice natural-looking color

Hey, those are my two favorite Blushcreme colors!
smiles.gif

hollyberry84

I contour with refinded golden bronzer or sunbasque.
apply a small dab of posey to apples then i finish it off with ccb improper copper.
I cant live w/o my improper copper!!